• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
some Loki spoilers
676D2CCD-DFC8-44C3-89DE-37F829955AFA.jpeg
C31DA401-CE49-45B1-899E-602C32D2F02F.jpeg
C2E72BE0-68A2-47DF-99A0-23F9A434479F.jpeg
now it’s Natasha Time
F119D569-3979-415F-88CE-9C7F3A948B7E.jpeg

Dukefire

Smash Master
two of the many games that I grew up with.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I played the Monster Hunter Stories 2 demo. All this reminds me of it how much I want a non-turn based game where you can ride/play as the monsters. Like a Dynasty Warriors spinoff or something.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally got all the party members in Hylics 2, found a tons of secret, died again because I went somewhere that I shouldn't have and just beated the second boss of the game.

While the platforming is so-so & it does tire your eyes after a while, my god that battle system make you think, in a good way. It's really fun to figure out what to do in a battle, especially when you have lots of skill unlocked, Charged Up and all 4 party members at once.

Definitly recommend it if you love RPG that make use of buff/debuff and that you can't easily steamroll by just attacking.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well, here are some of my worst and disappointing films that I have seen:

1. Cats (2019) - To this day, I still regret seeing this disasterous take on Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical back when it first came on cinemas which lacked any heart and horrendous CGI elements.

2. Tom & Jerry (2021) - Now I still adore Tom & Jerry the cartoon since my childhood (Cat Concerto and the Bodyguard are ones that are memorable to me), but it felt like Tim Story's take failed to capitalise on what made the cat and mouse duo an icon and instead placed them as side characters to assist the uninteresting human cast with some terrible acting.

3. Monster Hunter (2020) - Whilst the monster designs were well designed, knowing that this is a film produced by Paul W.S. Anderson of the Resident Evil films, what did I expect? A rather bland and forgettable story, characters and poor acting.

4. Mortal Kombat (2021) - Felt more like a flawless "dud" than a flawless "victory." The first thirteen minutes of Hiroyuki Sanada and Joe Taslim's acting was great at first until it progressed the story progressed onward with Cole Young which is where the film stumbled with a convulated story and underwhelming performances from the cast.

5. Suicide Squad - Despite all of their promotional marketing which showed a lot of hype, David Ayer's take ended up with a rather disappointing result with poor pacing, execution of lines, messy plot, editing and poorly written characters.

6. Wonder Woman 1984 - The sequel failed to continue the streak of what the first film achieved which is a shame as I did enjoy the first film. The script was highly questionable along with some of the scenes, underwhelming characters and the idea of having a wishing stone as part of its plot is never going to transit well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Help, why is this so catchy?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

wait, they’re programmed to actually take the master sword if it’s in the pedestal? 👀

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
closest thing to a movie disappointment I've had this year would probably be Mortal Kombat...but even then I still had a good time watching it

all them other 2021 movies I've seen have not failed me at all (...tho MK technically didn't...but besides the point)

D

Deleted member

Battle Cats is both really ****ing weird and underrated at the same time.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, here are some of my worst and disappointing films that I have seen:

1. Cats (2019) - To this day, I still regret seeing this disasterous take on Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical back when it first came on cinemas which lacked any heart and horrendous CGI elements.

2. Tom & Jerry (2021) - Now I still adore Tom & Jerry the cartoon since my childhood (Cat Concerto and the Bodyguard are ones that are memorable to me), but it felt like Tim Story's take failed to capitalise on what made the cat and mouse duo an icon and instead placed them as side characters to assist the uninteresting human cast with some terrible acting.

3. Monster Hunter (2020) - Whilst the monster designs were well designed, knowing that this is a film produced by Paul W.S. Anderson of the Resident Evil films, what did I expect? A rather bland and forgettable story, characters and poor acting.

4. Mortal Kombat (2021) - Felt more like a flawless "dud" than a flawless "victory." The first thirteen minutes of Hiroyuki Sanada and Joe Taslim's acting was great at first until it progressed the story progressed onward with Cole Young which is where the film stumbled with a convulated story and underwhelming performances from the cast.

5. Suicide Squad - Despite all of their promotional marketing which showed a lot of hype, David Ayer's take ended up with a rather disappointing result with poor pacing, execution of lines, messy plot, editing and poorly written characters.

6. Wonder Woman 1984 - The sequel failed to continue the streak of what the first film achieved which is a shame as I did enjoy the first film. The script was highly questionable along with some of the scenes, underwhelming characters and the idea of having a wishing stone as part of its plot is never going to transit well.
I like how all these came out within the past 5 years

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
With the latest episode of Loki referencing the Thanoscopter, we are one step closer towards getting this masterpiece referenced in the MCU:

It's a really long ways away, but a step is a step, no matter how small.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
With the latest episode of Loki referencing the Thanoscopter, we are one step closer towards getting this masterpiece referenced in the MCU:

It's a really long ways away, but a step is a step, no matter how small.
More Loki Spoilers!

I was happy when Throg appeared, We are now getting closer to the Thor Corp

Give us Beta Ray Bill you cowards

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've really been falling behind on WWE stuff. A combination of not keeping track of the pay-per-view schedule, and not knowing how to access SmackDown on my new TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom