• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've really been falling behind on WWE stuff. A combination of not keeping track of the pay-per-view schedule, and not knowing how to access SmackDown on my new TV.
and that's why I'm here...to rot all the brains with WWE or AEW related lives.

with SmackDown you can either watch it after hours of looking for the FOX channel, or do what I do and watch the show on their website/app (especially beneficial for pacific time people like me...I ain't tryna wait 3 hours for the A Show). This Friday is the last one before crowds come back full time next Friday (and MITB is on the 18th...hype as hell card aside from anything involving Charlotte)

Alligator Loki eats a chunk off President Loki's hand. I wonder if we will get to see more of Kid Loki in the future?
Alligator Loki is iconic and President Loki's scream was just perfect
Hot take: The Loki marketing is getting a bit oversaturated
sounds like you need more of Loki (the hit MCU series based on the MCU iteration of the popular Marvel version of the Norse mythology character, where you can watch his wacky Cinematic Universe adventures only on Disney+) in your life

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Doing a second session of Hylics 2 today was perhaps a bad idea, but man, this game is addective.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Well, here are some of my worst and disappointing films that I have seen:

1. Cats (2019) - To this day, I still regret seeing this disasterous take on Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical back when it first came on cinemas which lacked any heart and horrendous CGI elements.

2. Tom & Jerry (2021) - Now I still adore Tom & Jerry the cartoon since my childhood (Cat Concerto and the Bodyguard are ones that are memorable to me), but it felt like Tim Story's take failed to capitalise on what made the cat and mouse duo an icon and instead placed them as side characters to assist the uninteresting human cast with some terrible acting.

3. Monster Hunter (2020) - Whilst the monster designs were well designed, knowing that this is a film produced by Paul W.S. Anderson of the Resident Evil films, what did I expect? A rather bland and forgettable story, characters and poor acting.

4. Mortal Kombat (2021) - Felt more like a flawless "dud" than a flawless "victory." The first thirteen minutes of Hiroyuki Sanada and Joe Taslim's acting was great at first until it progressed the story progressed onward with Cole Young which is where the film stumbled with a convulated story and underwhelming performances from the cast.

5. Suicide Squad - Despite all of their promotional marketing which showed a lot of hype, David Ayer's take ended up with a rather disappointing result with poor pacing, execution of lines, messy plot, editing and poorly written characters.

6. Wonder Woman 1984 - The sequel failed to continue the streak of what the first film achieved which is a shame as I did enjoy the first film. The script was highly questionable along with some of the scenes, underwhelming characters and the idea of having a wishing stone as part of its plot is never going to transit well.
No Dragonball Evolution?

I saw that trite in theaters.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Remember, no matter how unfunny you are, you'll always be funnier than Stealth

HAHAHAHAHA GUYS DO YOU GET IT BYLETH BAD HAHAHAHA PFFFFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHAHA FIRE EMBLEM BAD AMIRITE

now pls gib me tweetie bird clout, it is my sole source of nourishment

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Peoples hate Byleth because they are a teacher.

And as we all know, teachers are the number one enemy of G a m e r s.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Remember, no matter how unfunny you are, you'll always be funnier than Stealth
For ****s sake

It's been over a year since Byleth. Let it go already, people.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man seeing the online english Robot wars community talking about that supposed "Leak" for the new game is giving me Grinch leak flashbacks.

They are so sure that SSSS.Gridman and Knights and Magic are getting playable characters in Robot wars 30, while that list also had Zombie Land Saga for some reason.

MooMew64

For ****s sake

It's been over a year since Byleth. Let it go already, people.
NO HE STOLE MY FAVORITE'S SPOT AND ANIME IS CRINGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANGY.png

i'm just more impressed people still care

mark my words, we gonna hit the 2 year anniversary in January and people will whine all over again like the reveal is still fresh

D

Deleted member

9C5FDD5B-F385-41AF-93C4-99D3E63287DD.jpeg

I thought this thing was gonna be way smaller ngl

An hdmi port, two charging ports on each side, a USB port, it’s exactly everything I need in my computer! 👀

MooMew64

Smash fans acting surprised when Nintendo does the thing they’ve done in every other smash game and drop the obligatory FE

View attachment 321976
Next you're gonna tell me they'll shill a Pokémon! Over my most wanted: Spignly Beboobop, the hilarious, one-liner cracking hippo from the 90's who deserves the slot because of his icon status and legacy in gaming!?

SMH Nintendo go bankrupt already. 😤

Noipoi

Howdy!
Over my most wanted: Spignly Beboobop, the hilarious, one-liner cracking hippo from the 90's who deserves the slot because of his icon status and legacy in gaming!?
Everybody says this but I’d unironically like ****ty Sonic rip off platformer mascots in smash. Like Radical Rex or Bubsy, **** like that.

I just think it’s a funny time in gaming history :drshrug:

MooMew64

Everybody says this but I’d unironically like *ty Sonic rip off platformer mascots in smash. Like Radical Rex or Bubsy, * like that.

I just think it’s a funny time in gaming history :drshrug:
Oh no I'd love it, too.

I'm a weeb, but a weeb who grew up on Mario and Sonic too: I heckin' love stuff like that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m gonna grab all the weebs and all the Scrimblobros and put on em all on an island. And leave em there until they make up.

And if they never make up

:drshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom