• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So now you’re Ame?
I am...

All of me.

That was terrible. Awful. Truly my worst attempt at humor yet. Please report this post so I may be banned for unfunny.

You mean you all aren't different aspects of my broken psyche as I lay comatose in the hospital?

:dr^_^:
If that's the case then boy howdy IDK what I represent.

It certainly ain't sanity. :pikachumelee:

Shroob

Sup?
D

Deleted member

edit: yeah you know what nevermind, I made this joke 5 minutes ago anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah ****.

England are in the Euro final.

a63.png

This is ****.

You're shocked about this when we've already established earlier that even Byleth jokes are still happening for some reason?

Why come up with new jokes when you can regurgitate the same ones repeatedly? :4pacman:
Cause comedy is easy if throw it back up once in a while.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm not a weeb, but Nagatoro has a cute design.

I should probably see a neurologist.
I appreciate the simplicity of it while still remaining immediately recognizable. A lot of anime/manga have trouble with creating striking designs without over complicating things.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm conflicted between these two options, because I'm only going to make so much money before school starts, and I'm not going to make enough to be able to get both
Two-Buttons (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom