• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm conflicted between these two options, because I'm only going to make so much money before school starts, and I'm not going to make enough to be able to get both
View attachment 322013
Just as an FYI, the OLED is only a worthwhile upgrade if you play handheld a ton.

If you don't, it's not gonna do anything for you.

D

Deleted member

Just as an FYI, the OLED is only a worthwhile upgrade if you play handheld a ton.

If you don't, it's not gonna do anything for you.
Honestly, having used a Switch Lite for the past few years exclusively, it's kinda a no brainer for me to spent the extra $50 for the OLED.

You could honestly remove the TV aspect from the regular switch and I wouldn't notice a difference. The only times I even have our regular switch in the dock is when I'm playing with friends. except I don't actually have any friends :136:

MooMew64

Guess who’s saving 350$?

Not me
Pokémon will look very pretty on it. :nifty:

Honestly, having used a Switch Lite for the past few years exclusively, it's kinda a no brainer for me to spent the extra $50 for the OLED.

You could honestly remove the TV aspect from the regular switch and I wouldn't notice a difference. The only times I even have our regular switch in the dock is when I'm playing with friends. except I don't actually have any friends :136:
In that case, yeah, definitely go for it if ya want. My brother (who's a huge tech guy) told me that OLEDs are super cool and that this is definitely an exciting upgrade if you're a big handheld enthusiast.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Can't wait to play Xenoblade 2 on my new OLED screen where it'll still look blurry as ****

MooMew64

With all the drift of the original model intact :4pacman:
it's just Nintendo's innovative revolution of hard mode for every game, leave them alone

Also:

I just had a revelation.

I have a baby blue Joycon

If I get a white Joycon, and pair it with the blue...

I will have a Peko Switch

download.png

Oh yeah

It's all coming together.

D

Deleted member

You guys probably have already noticed that I changed my pfp to a different picture than I normally do.

Well, do you guys remember this?
40AEBCF8-0FD7-4F4C-B2D1-617FE0470C18.jpg

I wish I could say I've improved that much in my drawing skill over the summer, haha. Nah, I commissioned a guy on discord to turn this into a full-fledged ref sheet, and it turned out really good!
6B6633D6-83B7-4055-837F-5B62C2FDA271.jpg

I really need to get back into drawing, but at least now I have a good ref sheet so I don’t have to go off of whatever crazy ideas come into my head, lol.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got to the point of Moon Dwellers' story where they start alluding to the plot of Project X Zone and now i'm excited for my boy Haken Browning to appear and join the party.

D

Deleted member

Man, I haven't even had this Chromebook for a few hours and I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of what this thing can do.

I can literally install Linux on this bad boy if I want to 👀

D

Deleted member

chromebook when linux

idk i've never used it
The whole point of linux on chromebooks is basically so that you can get stuff like Steam on a chromebook without having to go through all the hoops of finding a way to run it on ChromeOS.

That’s literally the only reason I would ever want to get Linux on it, but on the flip side, it takes up a lot of room on my computer and if I want to do anything more intensive than a pixel-art based game I probably would lag hard. Not to mention compatibility issues, with how few games actually support linux in the first place. although there are still way more games that support linux than that support macs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom