• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It does not, though the Wii U doesn't have a ton of DS games to begin with.
We’ll that stinks. Guess I’m loosing my gamer card then cause I ain’t paying out the bottle for a weird old ds Metroid spin-off. I’m not playing Federation Force either due to the necessary Multiplayer so… eh.

Yeah. My order is gonna go
  1. Metroid: Zero Mission (Wii U)
  2. Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)
  3. Super Metroid (Switch)
  4. Metroid: Other M (Wii U)
  5. Metroid: Fusion (Wii U)
  6. Metroid: Dread (Switch)
  7. Metroid Prime (Wii U)
  8. Metroid Prime Hunters (Wii U)
  9. Metroid Prime 2 (Wii U)
  10. Metroid Prime 3 (Wii U)
  11. Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
*If Metroid Prime Trilogy or Samus Returns get ported to Switch, or if any of these games get added anytime soon to NSO via a hypothetical GBA Online, then that will become the console I play them on.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gotta say, while the cast of Hylics is nowhere near as deep as other RPG I played (so far), i'm really liking this bunch of vaporware weirdo.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This and next week will determine the next phase in the fate of the MCU

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My copy of Moon dwellers finally arrived

208565611_182875067051001_3075417577654264505_n.jpg

So now i have most of the English official releases of this series, the GBA games are missing but i'm not even going to bother those games are extremely expensive by GBA standards.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Since I have finished watching Amphibia, I want to ask you guys what I should watch next.
Right now I'm thinking either start watching "The Owl House" or resume watching Ducktales (2017).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Bruh one of the villains at this point in moon dwellers is named "Kalo Ran" That's way too close to "Kylo Ren" lol

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've played a bit of Minecraft on the Wii U, and I was trying out some of the official mod/mash-up packs (since that wasn't in the game when I originally played it - I had a few options, like Halo, the Nightmare Before Christmas, or Pirates of the Caribbean, but I went with Mario). I was unaware that these packs had different music (or at least the Mario one does; not sure about the others), so it was really jarring to be wandering through the tunnels and then hearing this at full volume out of nowhere:

It's neat to see that even the armour changes depending on which skin pack you use (so in the Mario skin pack, Iron Armour looks like the Frog Suit from Super Mario Bros. 3). Not sure if that's the case in other packs or not.

I'm going to try to get through my Wii U backlog, particularly the Virtual Console games. I'm not sure if the other GBA Castlevania games are as good as Aria of Sorrow, but I've got them, the Golden Sun games, and the first two Advance Wars games as options, among others.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's probably even more better ones in the soundtrack

Masters OST is just that good. Gladion is a bop.
Oh there definitely are but there’s to many to post. Cynthia’s is good, the magma Aqua leaders theme, unwavering emotions, etc.
Since I have finished watching Amphibia, I want to ask you guys what I should watch next.
Right now I'm thinking either start watching "The Owl House" or resume watching Ducktales (2017).
I say finish Ducktales so that you might have the whole first half of season 2 of the Owl House out when your done with Ducktales rather than waiting.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Saw the Switch OLED. Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but my Switch has no major issues for me to want to upgrade. Plus, I'm relieved that its not so powerful that certain games can only run on the new hardware. Not to say a proper beefed up 'PRO' can't come later but for now, my money's still focusing on software. I'd say get it if you don't already have a Switch otherwise the upgrades aren't enough for me to upgrade just yet.

Interesting that its launching the same day as Dread tho. Keep reminding people of Metroid and the game may actually do well on the market!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
both at the same time because being a psychopath can be worth it all

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just when you thought these shark movies couldn't get anymore ridiculous.

Where the **** do they keep coming up with this?
That's hilarious! The low budget, cheesy effects, and just the idea made me burst out laughing.

And I like that it's only one letter away from Steven King. :laugh:

I actually might watch this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nobody will agree on this, but...

Donald Duck could whoop the Hulk's Immortal ass

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Saw the Switch OLED. Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but my Switch has no major issues for me to want to upgrade. Plus, I'm relieved that its not so powerful that certain games can only run on the new hardware. Not to say a proper beefed up 'PRO' can't come later but for now, my money's still focusing on software. I'd say get it if you don't already have a Switch otherwise the upgrades aren't enough for me to upgrade just yet.

Interesting that its launching the same day as Dread tho. Keep reminding people of Metroid and the game may actually do well on the market!
Just found out about this. Here I am being incredibly smug about the fact that there’s barely any performance upgrade. Lol. People actually thought this thing would have 4K! Ha!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
My idea for a GoAnimate video:
Crash Bandicoot Fails Activision/Developer Sent to COD Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom