• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lol After people saw that list of series that supposedly leaked for Super Robot Wars 30, Namco just started tagging basically every robot related franchise they had the rights too, possibly to just throw off the scent.

Nintendo should do that for leaks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder how people are reacting to that special moment in Doki Doki if they don’t pay attention to the hints and all that…or flat out ignored all the warnings given before playing

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
If the rumours about Netherrealm working on a Marvel game are true, I wonder if it's going to be a Marvel vs. DC crossover, or a purely Marvel-focused fighting game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I tried man, but I cannot understand Kazuya. I got his moves and I can do some combos, but I still lose a lot. Mostly because killing with Kazuya is a little hard because I whiff 99% of the time with all of my moves.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
If the rumours about Netherrealm working on a Marvel game are true, I wonder if it's going to be a Marvel vs. DC crossover, or a purely Marvel-focused fighting game.
I'd prefer the crossover. While NetherRealm's take on a Marvel fighter would already be unique enough, Marvel and DC squaring off in game form would be an absolute first.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Two things about Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! since I've gotten back to it:
  • The music is still terrible compared to other Pokémon games
  • Feels a little weird playing when you've recently played Pokémon Xenoverse.

D

Deleted member

One of my biggest pet peeves as a ride operator is when a guest knows they do not meet the requirements to ride a ride, knows I’ll stop them and tell them they can’t ride, yet still hops into the line and tries anyway, “just cause.”

Like, no *****, all you’re doing is wasting both our times and clogging up the line when I could be loading more guests who actually are able to ride. :104:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
As much as I liking Pagan Min as my pfp, I think it makes me not as approachable here.

I think the crowd here would agree. I think it's the same every time I don't use an anime pfp. Would like a bit of opinion of that.

One of my biggest pet peeves as a ride operator is when a guest knows they do not meet the requirements to ride a ride, knows I’ll stop them and tell them they can’t ride, yet still hops into the line and tries anyway, “just cause.”
Like, no *****, all you’re doing is wasting both our times and clogging up the line when I could be loading more guests who actually are able to ride. :104:
Yeah people are like that and then they ***** and moan like a Karenite right?

Some people just do it for the sake of doing it unfortunately. Hope your work day is going alright.

Try DKC2 as well, some legendary tracks there.
Jib Jig is perfection and my friend, you have great taste.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd prefer the crossover. While NetherRealm's take on a Marvel fighter would already be unique enough, Marvel and DC squaring off in game form would be an absolute first.
I think I'd be fine with either option. A Marvel-only game wouldn't be as monumental as a Marvel and DC crossover, but it would allow for a wider variety of characters and deeper cuts that might not make it into a crossover game, like Squirrel Girl, Sam Wilson (either as the Falcon or Captain America - I could easily see him working in a Netherrealm game), or Annihilus.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hope it’s Marvel vs. DC (as per some REALLY old rumors I heard circulating two springs ago). Because imo…. a pure marvel game would be kind of…. ehhhh I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings but… like…. To see DC loose a potential game from the studio that frequently tackles them when there’s still so much to do with the companies characters and world to another game from the most privileged comics company on the market….. not fun.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Why not both? Do a Marvel Fighting game, and then a few years later do Marvel VS DC. The latter game could have a crazy sized roster, bevcause it could re-use a lot of assets from both series, plus some new content. That wouldn't be possible if there's no NR Marvel game to copy movesets from.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why not both? Do a Marvel Fighting game, and then a few years later do Marvel VS DC. The latter game could have a crazy sized roster, bevcause it could re-use a lot of assets from both series, plus some new content. That wouldn't be possible if there's no NR Marvel game to copy movesets from.
Sorry. No. Marvel already has plenty of love and support. It doesn’t need to take it away from DC.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I hope it’s Marvel vs. DC (as per some REALLY old rumors I heard circulating two springs ago). Because imo…. a pure marvel game would be kind of…. ehhhh I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings but… like…. To see DC loose a potential game from the studio that frequently tackles them when there’s still so much to do with the companies characters and world to another game from the most privileged comics company on the market….. not fun.
Honestly I would just love it if Netherrealm could just another Mortal Kombat crossover like with DC..........only more violent. That over Injustice 3.

Haven't played Killer Instinct but it would be a great candidate.

I have to agree.
Mawile being like "ma!"

Your ma.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, Metroid Fusion down. It's been years since I did a complete playthrough of this game so it was fun to remember things as I went along. Still a fun time despite its linear structure and weird difficulty spikes. I think I might try another run at some point and see if I can get a better ending, although that might prove to be a bit of a challenge since you need a fast time and 100%. Probably wouldn't hurt to look up how others do it.

Onward to Prime!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So just asking again.

Is me not having the usual anime like pfp making it....................not as approachable? I don't know. Just like having pfps like this and I tend to have my **** buried.
Hm, it's throwing me off a bit here and there but it's not really a big deal. If I don't have anything interesting to add to something you post, I just don't say anything. Can't speak for everyone here but I ain't purposely dodging you, especially not because of your pfp.

D

Deleted member

If anyone has twitter, did any of you ever was in the relevant people's search engine? If not, this happens to me a couple of times. The people or someone else there really must like my tweets on certain subject matters. I usually don't like attention, but this is flattering. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom