• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've got most of the week off due to the transition from the school year to summer, so I've been playing through some of my Wii U backlog - mostly the Virtual Console games. (I haven't beaten any form of the original Metroid, so I'm playing through Metroid Zero Mission - I might also play Advance Wars at some point)

I'm also considering playing Minecraft on the Wii U; at times like this, I wish I knew how to stream or make Youtube videos, since I haven't really gotten into Minecraft since the beta, and I figure that would be a perspective that you don't see often. (plus, there are plenty of other games that I missed out on that I can play now for the first time - Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Shadow of the Colossus, most PS3 exclusives...) I've explored around a small area in Minecraft, but I'm thinking about leaving the island that I'm on to see what the rest of the world is like.

D

Deleted member

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 CannonStreak CannonStreak Idk if either of you play Friday Night Funkin but I thought I'd to bring your attention to this mod:
And a little something for the future:

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MK11 is ending
congrats SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 you got your gaming news

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
Sup homeslices, I’m looking for Combee, Persian, and Zamazenta for Sw/Sh rn, if anyone has those and is willing to trade, lmk! (I can trade back.)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sup homeslices, I’m looking for Combee, Persian, and Zamazenta for Sw/Sh rn, if anyone has those and is willing to trade, lmk! (I can trade back.)
As previously stated I don’t have Zamazenta, sorry.

But for Persian, in the Turfield gym there’s a trade for a Kanto Meowth if you have a Galar Meowth. Which is easy to find. And Combee should be relatively common in the rolling hills in the Wild area.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so crazy how Spider-Man fans want Peter to grow up...but not actually grow up and have character evolutions at the same time.
  • Isn't allowed to have lots of tech by his side
  • Isn't allowed to have a family
  • Isn't allowed to have a successful job
  • Isn't able to wear different costumes
  • Doesn't get to be in teams
  • Can't date a black woman because reasons
Damn just let Pete do whatever the hell Marvel wants him to do people

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
As previously stated I don’t have Zamazenta, sorry.

But for Persian, in the Turfield gym there’s a trade for a Kanto Meowth if you have a Galar Meowth. Which is easy to find. And Combee should be relatively common in the rolling hills in the Wild area.
Ya, unfortunately I’ve been having a really bad luck stream and can’t get the right weather in the right places for it.
As for Meowth, yooo ty!

Do you know any good places to get Eevee, btw? Was gonna breed the Outrage Lake Eeveelution vut accidentally ran from the battle

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spent the last of my birthday money. Let's see my birthday haul of what I have gotten.

Alpha (2018) DVD
Bad Boys Trilogy Blu-Ray
Godzilla vs. Kong Blu-Ray
Monster Hunter Blu-Ray
Mortal Kombat (1995)/Mortal Kombat Annihilation/Mortal Kombat Legacy Blu-Ray
Nobody Blu-Ray
Pinocchio DVD
Primal Season 1 DVD
Sonic the Hedgehog Blu-Ray
Soul Blu-Ray
Super Mario 3D Land + Bowser's Fury
Top Gun 4K

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ya, unfortunately I’ve been having a really bad luck stream and can’t get the right weather in the right places for it.
As for Meowth, yooo ty!

Do you know any good places to get Eevee, btw? Was gonna breed the Outrage Lake Eeveelution vut accidentally ran from the battle
Well you can return to the lake of outrage, another should spawn.

But Eevee can also be found on the route just outside of turfield. With the orange patches of grass.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I played a bit of Omori, and uh..........
I miiiiiight have a little obsession with a certain SKILL:
Well....... at least I have a good supply of healing items.
It's a good skill at the start of the game when you don't have lots of money to buy healing items, so I can understand your choice here.

You probably will stop using it later tho, due to getting better skills & better items that no amount of BREADS can make up for.

Tho hey, that mean you have alot of BREADS to sell later too!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and just like that...Spider-Man Twitter and then the rest of Twitter decides to freak the **** out

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man news really decided to blow up this week

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
and just like that...Spider-Man Twitter and then the rest of Twitter decides to freak the **** out
Imagine if you kissed someone and suddenly news websites are covering it and your #1 trending on Twitter,

Because you kissed someone.

A celebrity’s life is not without it’s struggles.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
He foresaw Adobe Premier being absolute butts with monetization so decided to make the GIMP equivalent before computers even existed.

What an absolute Chad.

Da Vinky???
Da Vinky is nice but hoo boy is it optimized poorly on the free version, lol.

That said, I'm probably gonna use it in tandem with Vegas 'cause Vegas doesn't have adjustment clips, so some of my projects might actually get rendered twice, lol.

MooMew64

Ya know how some people choose a game's soundtrack as part of their channel's identity?

I think I'm liking the idea of Hotel Dusk music being a staple of the channel. Nitro Rad kinda inspired me on that one, as well as my own love for the game.

Anyone got other good tunes they wanna suggest? I wanna start building a library. :nifty:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know how some people choose a game's soundtrack as part of their channel's identity?

I think I'm liking the idea of Hotel Dusk music being a staple of the channel. Nitro Rad kinda inspired me on that one, as well as my own love for the game.

Anyone got other good tunes they wanna suggest? I wanna start building a library. :nifty:
How about using Oneshot musics for your channel?

MooMew64

How about using Oneshot musics for your channel?
Ooooooh

Yeah, I like that idea. I was actually thinking about using a track from it as my standard video opening BGM. Maybe something like Niko's theme or the unused Inventory track. Alula would be great for that too, now that I'm thinking about it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine if you kissed someone and suddenly news websites are covering it and your #1 trending on Twitter,

Because you kissed someone.

A celebrity’s life is not without it’s struggles.
A celebrity could blink and it'd be big news.

But when it comes to love and shipping wars (especially with these two), socials flip out. Hell I remember when someone did a diss track of sorts calling out Tom cause he wanted to have Zen to himself...it was kinda funny.

Bright side is that this...Tomdaya stuff...is the best thing to come out of the news from well known celebs after all that pedo **** June decided to have (still disappointed in that Drake Bell stuff)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ooooooh

Yeah, I like that idea. I was actually thinking about using a track from it as my standard video opening BGM. Maybe something like Niko's theme or the unused Inventory track. Alula would be great for that too, now that I'm thinking about it.
Whatever you choose pal, you can't go wrong with Oneshot OST!

Unless it's the title theme that play in the OG version of the game if you kill Niko, please don't do that for all that is good and holy.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I dunno what vibes you’re going for but something from the Tropical Freeze ost would fit it. Guarantee.

You want chill vibes? Funky Waters. Angry rant? Sawmill Thrill. Crying about your ex wife Sharon? Seashore War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom