• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OFFICIAL NWH NEWS FROM MARVEL THEMSELVES
[=twitter]1410921515676278786[/MEDIA]
once Natasha and Loki finish their adventures…it all becomes Spider-Man hype (Clint, Shang-Chi, Eternals, Kamala, and Captain Britain are gonna be there for the ride)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I don't even know what to say about this one.
Seen this one before, nice Omori music, but I think you coud have lowered the voice so it sound more demonic around the middle of the third panels and onward, since it fit well with the memes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Seen this one before, nice Omori music, but I think you coud have lowered the voice so it sound more demonic around the middle of the third panels and onward, since it fit well with the memes.
He's not demonic, just sad. 😔 Also yeah, I had to use that Omori music.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm gonna be on the contrary for this one: the Moonsiders remix ain't that good.
Yeah a lot of people in the YT comment sections weren't liking it.

That's cool, I get it: It's got a different vibe to the original. But TBH, I think it fits Smash more than the original would: It sounds much more like a Nintendo composed track in this arrangement, and I personally think that helps it mesh with Smash more, personally.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
OFFICIAL NWH NEWS FROM MARVEL THEMSELVES
[=twitter]1410921515676278786[/MEDIA]
once Natasha and Loki finish their adventures…it all becomes Spider-Man hype (Clint, Shang-Chi, Eternals, Kamala, and Captain Britain are gonna be there for the ride)
I see a black and gold Spider-Man suit plus J. Jonah Jameson gets his own action figure.

Surely there will be a Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer to come out this month. Anyways once Black Widow is out next week, I'm sure that Marvel Studios will shift their marketing on to Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings next.

Also I somewhat get the feeling based upon some scenes that were shown in the trailers, this is not the last we see of Mobius after he got purged:

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I haven't listened to the original, so not comparing it to the original, I think it's pretty alright. Didn't blow it out of the water or anything, but it isn't bad.
I should be honest and say part of my appreciation for it is hugely in part that it's done by Yoko Shimomura, and as a huge KH music and Mario & Luigi music guy...Yeah, it was pretty much no question I was gonna like it: It's totally a Yoko song, and I can't believe I didn't notice it myself, lol.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Looks like someone spilled spaghetti everywhere:
bs89yz9dzs871.png

6jhcje4fzs871.png
Seeing sad Kirby makes me want to hug him a lot, and Min-Min is restraining Mythra who might have got so mad at the puffball for doing it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm… I need to find an artist who’s good at mimicking the Street Fighter style who’re be willing to do a but load of commissions for me…. You guys know anyone like that?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine. Crash Bandicoot does a special presentation for his 25th anniversary revealing stuff for the celebration. No connection to smash. Just… a Crash 25th anniversary direct would rock. Same with a DK one.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So after last night where I ******* and moaned about the copyrighted idiots on YouTube and you know....not being bothered with the problem of music on it for five years until suddenly.

Went to an old acquaintance of mine who runs a factory and has a giant printer so I can get posters printed for cheap, asked him about if copyright would affect me wanting to get some official art of a few games printed out. His response was that as long as it pays and to support your local business instead of paying double.

So then I went over to the copyright house, burned the place down and got blood on my shoes. /s

Oh...............and don't worry about the pfp change. After The Outer Worlds pfp I thought it would be time for one from another Western game and considering I've Far Cry 4 booted up thought it'd make sense.

Don't worry I'm still the weeb inside.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I see a black and gold Spider-Man suit plus J. Jonah Jameson gets his own action figure.

Surely there will be a Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer to come out this month. Anyways once Black Widow is out next week, I'm sure that Marvel Studios will shift their marketing on to Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings next.

Also I somewhat get the feeling based upon some scenes that were shown in the trailers, this is not the last we see of Mobius after he got purged:

I demand for a trailer once Loki and Natasha are concluded

and Doc seems like he's going to bury some bodies for fun...and that black/gold suit gives me some BLM Miles feelings...loving it and his little magic suit
the driving from Mobius was a relief let's face it...but it's easy as hell to forget there's still scenes left when you're in the moment of watching the show. Marvel can be a bad batch of ***** at times and I love them for it
and since the link randomly disappeared last post...
spider-man-no-way-home-funko-pops-1274313.jpeg

can easily assume Doc gave him a bit of magic for thr Integrated Suit (as they're naming it), while the Black & Gold Suit is likely to be another stealth suit now that Night-Monkey has seemingly retired from fighting...but the Upgraded Suit needs to stay long term

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
With half of the year over. May as well determine my top 10 films so far this year currently.

1. Godzilla vs. Kong
2. Nobody
3. The Mitchells vs. The Machines
4. A Quiet Place Part II
5. Boss Level
6. Luca
7. Willy's Wonderland
8. Wrath of Man
9. Arlo the Alligator Boy
10. Raya and the Last Dragon

Still have to watch F9 and The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard to determine it however.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nowhere near as importnt as a smash leak but it would seem that the tags Namco put up on thei japanese site tied to the new Robot wars revealed some of the roster for either the new game or the mobile game, it doesnt really make it clear which but i'm hoping its for the new Switch game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As for top 10 worst currently.

1. Awake
2. Shadow in the Cloud
3. Spiral
4. Tom & Jerry
5. Wrong Turn
6. Mortal Kombat
7. The Misfits
8. Army of the Dead
9. Coming 2 America
10. Oxygen

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
MK11 is ending
Honestly hope their next game will go back to the smoothness of MKX.

MK11 was good with customisation.............just bad with almost everything else.

I only consider it one of the biggest disappointments personally this gen.

Hope for Injustice 3.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
MK11 is ending
Imagine being Ermac and getting a cool new design

Only for it to just be used for your Krypt mode death

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just for longer than other MK games
Which isn't a very low bar to beat in all honesty.
Yeeah, thought so.

Still a dang shame Ash William didn't made it due to copyright problems.

EDIT: Also Michael, if you see this, do you have a source about you're saying?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom