• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

E7E91A2F-7A7B-42F4-9129-20BBBA955CED.jpeg

Imagine having a nice relaxing day doing nothing, and then a ****ton of mecha-horror demon things from hell start attacking you

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Psychic and fairy moves are good coverage. I believe it can get a ghost move as well.

If you’re looking for more set up, hail+aurora veil is the go to strat.
Something like Aurora Veil/Moonblast/Freeze Dry/Hypnosis/other support move?
Okay, Aurora Veil is a definite yes, then. That I'm positive about. What moves should I get rid of?

For reference, this is my Ninetales' current moveset:

-Blizzard
-Dazzling Gleam
-Ice Beam
-Mist

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Is it just something on my end or does the Mythra icon not show up when you set her as your Ultimate main? I can clearly see it among the list of the new icons added but it leaves a blank space if I choose her as my main.

Shroob

Sup?
Is it just something on my end or does the Mythra icon not show up when you set her as your Ultimate main? I can clearly see it among the list of the new icons added but it leaves a blank space if I choose her as my main.
Yep, she's broken.

Report it in the bug report forum.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just realised we mustn't be far away from the update that makes Sophia and Arthur normal spirits.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OH **** ICARLY 2021 LETS GO
…Gibby and Sam I will miss you both tho…
BUT LETS ****ING GOOOO

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
D

Deleted member

Scott Cawthon's retiring
I’m pretty neutral on the whole thing, but I do feel the twitter mob went a tad too far this time.

The anti-lgbt stuff is kinda ironic though, considering,
uh.... certain parts of the fnaf fandom.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No no, wait. Konami went out of their way to do something with the video game industry? This could be a good thing.
I play Yugioh so much, whenever I hear “Konami,” that’s the only thing I can think of lol.

And the pachinko machines, I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Scott Cawthon's retiring
D3sAsW5W4AAvt0U.jpg

Huh

Well I guess that's it for him, for now at least.

I'm still neutral on Scott & his actions, but I do atleast hope his family won't get into further trouble. Critic the man all you want, doing bad stuff to his family will resolve nothing & it's just a ****ty thing to do in general.

I still like FNAF, but I do wonder where it will go now, especially with the movie & the Fazbear Fanverse Initiative .

Guess all we can do is wait & see.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
View attachment 319680
Huh

Well I guess that's it for him, for now at least.

I'm still neutral on Scott & his actions, but I do atleast hope his family won't get into further trouble. Critic the man all you want, doing bad stuff to his family will resolve nothing & it's just a ****ty thing to do in general.

I still like FNAF, but I do wonder where it will go now, especially with the movie & the Fazbear Fanverse Initiative .

Guess all we can do is wait & see.
I agree.

I hope he does well wherever he goes. Just a sad situation.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Maybe, but when I see stuff like this, I think it's better for me to wait & see more info on both side before I make a call.

That and I never paid a single of Scott game, so it's not like I'm really supporting him.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Maybe, but when I see stuff like this, I think it's better for me to wait & see more info on both side before I make a call.

That and I never paid a single of Scott game, so it's not like I'm really supporting him.
He's still donating to people that want to take away basic human rights, donating to charities doesn't change that.

Wait what? When and how did this happen?
Man gets a lot of money from a successful series
Man donates money to ****ty people like Mitch McConnel, Tulsi Gabbard and Trump

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He's still donating to people that want to take away basic human rights, donating to charities doesn't change that.

Man gets a lot of money from a successful series
Man donates money to ****ty people like Mitch McConnel, Tulsi Gabbard and Trump
I really struggle with black and white thinking sometimes. But even I think the nuance is greater in this situation then you’re giving it credit for. And also, like, of course he supports them lol. He’s a Christian from Texas, we should have seen this coming.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today is such a beautiful day, I'm going downtown for a bike ride to grab some ice cream from Merla Mae's which only opens during the Summer. Call BestBuy as well to ask if they have Alpha and Pinocchio.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can't really blame people for not wanting to support him anymore after donating to anti-lgbt charites and stuff, especially since his fandom has a large LGBT following. However, he already bade the quick buck, so I don't think a boycott will do anything at this point. You cam post a pirating is morally correct meme or something, but the transactions have been made, the damage is done, and given his worth, it probably wob't be the last.

I guess the moral is don't meet your heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom