• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Anyone else excited for Mario Party Superstars? I had a look at the mini-game list so far and it's chock full of my old faves. Eatsa Pizza supremacy
Games gonna be what the top 100 should’ve been. The mini games are fantastic but they don’t matter if you’re not using the to screw your friends out of a star.

Mario Party 1, 2, & 3 love is also appreciated since that’s what I grew up on.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anyone else excited for Mario Party Superstars? I had a look at the mini-game list so far and it's chock full of my old faves. Eatsa Pizza supremacy
I'll probably grab it. Bobsled Run alone makes it worthy.

Just remember, it isn't Mario Party unless RNG decides to mess with you that particular game!

D

Deleted member

I dunno if I want to get it or not, but knowing me, I probably will.

It’s certainly another step in the right direction for the Mario Party franchise.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wonder what oddball pick Super Robot Wars 30 will bring to the table

The previous few Robot wars had oddball picks that werent really "Mecha" anime but were pretty cool additions.

One of the 3DS ones had Hatsune Miku

The first mobile game had Super Sentai, Metal heroes, Medabots and Godzilla

The Switch games had Cowboy Bebop, Battleship Yamato, Nadia and Captain Harlock.

And the newest mobile game has Devilman.

So basically anythings possible for 30's roster lol

D

Deleted member

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardfightvanguard/comments/o0va7d
B1FA188D-4773-4767-842F-54CFAE9A98C0.jpeg

breaths in

A̷̡̘̘̲͈̖̯̾͒͑̐̔͝ͅ ̸̨̨̡̪̭̘̺̘̹̤̏͊͗̎̚M̷̢̳̝̬͖̞͗̓̔́͋̽̓͒́̓̉̐̍̀ ̵̪̊͜O̴͚̹͎̮͈̙̬̹̎̆̀͊̇̒̈́͂͗ ̶̨̛͓̝̘͎̱͎͕͈̫̎͛͌̈́͌͛̐̄̿͘͜͝ͅG̶͓͕̣̀́͗̾͂̈́͑̊̿̂̎̒͆͗̚ ̵̡̦̜̮̣͎̜̂͆̈́̒̓̈́̚̕̚͜͠U̴̧͈̞̜̘̫̝̺͓̟̬̙̘̓̈́͂̏̂̀͆͘͠͝ ̸͓̲̺͖͔̯̊͊̒͋̍̃̔̓͊̆̂̕͝͠ͅS̸̯̣̰̝̖̱̋̍͊̓͌̌̆͗̆̂

please tell me this isn’t funny anymore

Noipoi

Howdy!
https://www.reddit.com/r/cardfightvanguard/comments/o0va7d View attachment 319648
breaths in

A̷̡̘̘̲͈̖̯̾͒͑̐̔͝ͅ ̸̨̨̡̪̭̘̺̘̹̤̏͊͗̎̚M̷̢̳̝̬͖̞͗̓̔́͋̽̓͒́̓̉̐̍̀ ̵̪̊͜O̴͚̹͎̮͈̙̬̹̎̆̀͊̇̒̈́͂͗ ̶̨̛͓̝̘͎̱͎͕͈̫̎͛͌̈́͌͛̐̄̿͘͜͝ͅG̶͓͕̣̀́͗̾͂̈́͑̊̿̂̎̒͆͗̚ ̵̡̦̜̮̣͎̜̂͆̈́̒̓̈́̚̕̚͜͠U̴̧͈̞̜̘̫̝̺͓̟̬̙̘̓̈́͂̏̂̀͆͘͠͝ ̸͓̲̺͖͔̯̊͊̒͋̍̃̔̓͊̆̂̕͝͠ͅS̸̯̣̰̝̖̱̋̍͊̓͌̌̆͗̆̂

please tell me this isn’t funny anymore
Seriously.
Unfunny.
Stop.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just finished marathoning through all of iCarly to be prepared for their epic return tomorrow…finale still sad yet happy as hell

Im ready now sequel series

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Anyone know a good Alolan Ninetales moveset?

Trying to improve my team in Shield. My Ninetales usually does pretty well (I'd even call her the ace of my team with most of my competitive battle victories being because of her) but she mostly has offensive Ice-type moves right now, so there's room to give her some more advantages over other types.

I'll probably work on my Rillaboom next.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Trying to improve my team in Shield. My Ninetales usually does pretty well (I'd even call her the ace of my team with most of my competitive battle victories being because of her) but she mostly has offensive Ice-type moves right now, so there's room to give her some more advantages over other types.

Psychic and fairy moves are good coverage. I believe it can get a ghost move as well.

If you’re looking for more set up, hail+aurora veil is the go to strat.

Shroob

Sup?

Something like Aurora Veil/Moonblast/Freeze Dry/Hypnosis/other support move?

D

Deleted member

I won't be using discord much anymore, because I'm back to being hopelessly casual in gaming again. I'm anti-FGC at the moment. Although, there are some fighting communities that have things going for them. I'm just not patient of it all of such unappealing characters. I seem to maintain Smash forgiveness from which went down currently between me and the others. After all, I've came back here in a week. LOL.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still have to wonder. It's cool and all we have Native American fighters in fighting games (Nightwolf, Thunder Hawk, Chief Thunder, Michelle Chang, etc.) but no Australian Aboriginal or Polynesian fighters (Maori, Native Hawaiian, Samoan, Fijian, etc.)?

I especially love the idea of an Australian Aboriginal fighter with powers, abilities, or simply just connections to the Dreamtime Stories. Definitely fit well for Soulcalibur, Tekken, or Street Fighter.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A few episodes of the Men in black cartoon were recommended to me on youtube, i forgot how much i enjoyed this show.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The bad ending: "The last fighter actuallygot messed up because of COVID 19, and thus will be delayed to further notice"
Depending on how you look at it, that feels more like a neutral ending.

On one hand, speculation would drag out insanely long, but on the other hand, that's more time to interact with people here before we inevitably all peace out once the last dlc drops.

D

Deleted member

The chaotic fun ending:

"Tune in September Xth for a Nintendo Direct!"

EVERYONE tunes in

"I would like to announce a Mr.Sakurai Presents on X date!"

An announcement of an announcement!
The chaotic evil ending:

fighter doesn't get delayed, but instead of a reveal trailer, we get a name drop of the series the character is from, ala how Arms was revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom