• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

"info focused exclusively on #NintendoSwitch software"

So you guys better wipe out all of those Switch Pro thoughts from your brains before tomorrow.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

So you guys better wipe out all of those Switch Pro thoughts from your brains before tomorrow.
Good. I dont want a pro yet. I am still enjoying my base switch.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

I can't wait to pull up the stream at 9:00 AM Central Time wondering why I can't find the E3 livestream.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

No Switch Pro
Twitter is typing

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So.... does anyone remember JDCabrera? He left awhile ago, right?

Well, I ran into his Twitter and he's....... not doing great....

There was a problem fetching the tweet
If anyone here is friends with him on Discord can you go check up on him? I'm very worried about him...
I'm talking with him now. Been about a month since I last checked with him.

Shroob

Sup?
The only big thing to note was people found a Nintendo playlist that was named Masahiro Sakurai with several Smash videos, and 2 unlisted videos.

.....but the account was abandoned and the last video uploaded was the Hero Presentation back in 2019 so it's like, 99% a false lead.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What did I miss? Or more accurately, what did I clearly not miss?
wha happen
This
They really have some ing NFT bull at E3 this year huh
Bruh, are they really trying to make an NFT game for children?

Who's gonna buy that? Millions of dollars down the drain
They're making an full fledged NFT game and it was promoted at E3, because they didn't get the memo that nobody wants to buy an NFT.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know this is a stupid thing to complain about but is anyone else bothered by when you order a Switch game and it looks like the people who sent it over pressed their fingers up against the holes on the box?

Doesnt have to be a Switch game, it could be any console game but it really bugs me to see the boxes like that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still say Square had a mighty fine presentation

R O F L

Smash Ace
There was a problem fetching the tweet

YIKES
Damn. I wonder if it has to with the new console generation or not.
I hope it turns out great nevertheless. At least it proves their prioritizing quality instead of getting it released asap.

Inb4 the comments claiming that Microsoft ruined Rare when Rare was already on a bumpy road to begin with.

But I hope that game takes all the time it needs, sometimes ideas just don't pan out the way the creators wanted it to.
That's sure to come on any topic containing Rare now.
Though, as long as Greg Males is still working as a designer or creative director, it's still classic Rare to me.

I don't know why the Microsoft ruining Rare thing is still even relevant. Rare has made some pretty swell games since their acquisition by Microsoft. I already know it's because no Banjo or Conker but I decided to ask anyway.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't know why the Microsoft ruining Rare thing is still even relevant. Rare has made some pretty swell games since their acquisition by Microsoft. I already know it's because no Banjo or Conker but I decided to ask anyway.
You answered your own question, but tbh I'd much rather have new and innovative IP than Banjo Sequel #2639103037

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Agreed. The Viva Piñata series is one of the best they’ve ever made, and once you get over your vendetta against the genre shift, BK: Nuts & Bolts is a fantastic game in itself with a limitless creative system.

If anything, Nintendo’s to blame for the buyout since they inadvertently caused Conker to flop hard (little to no advertising does that to a good game near the end of a system’s life).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I keep seeing this whole "Cash Banooca" around. I know it refers to Crash but how did this start? Another of those more recent memes?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I keep seeing this whole "Cash Banooca" around. I know it refers to Crash but how did this start? Another of those more recent memes?
You haven’t been around much this past week, have you? It’s referring to the rivalry between JRPG fans and platformer fans in regards to who deserves a spot in Smash more. And that is all I have to say about that whole mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom