• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok therefore I will assume Pyra is better than Mythra

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
So I have a Jirachi on the used copy of Heartgold I got. I want to save the Jirachi, but also start a new game lol. Would I be able to save the Jirachi on a Pokewalker?

D

Deleted member

The hardest part of having a job and making a decent living is figuring out what to spend your money on, ngl.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
dsc.png
dsv.png

xD Can I be honest and say how much it scares me seeing those faceless models one after another? I swear it felt like one of the April Fools jokes...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some dank history on running MK:MSZ. It's kind of interesting.

Turning 23 today.

Having a birthday around the time before E3 has always made early June, an eventful month, to say the least. Even moreso when I was still in K-12 since it would also coincide with the end of school period.
Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom