• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The strangest thing about Secret Rings is how you have to level up a whole bunch just to unlock better controls.

Rizen

Smash Legend
In defense of Sonic and the Secret Rings, it was marketed as a sonic game (which was a mistake) and when people tried to play it as one they got frustrated. Secret Rings was really a game where sonic behaved like a customizable car. He automatically moved forward and had a plethora of skills you could equip to customize him. The bulk of the game revolved around using the proper skills for the proper missions- and if you didn't, he controlled terribly. There was a lot of strategy involved. Sometimes you uses agis slide to avoid damage, other times you want to go fast after landing and use the skill that dashes automatically from that but if you used that skill for precision levels it was just a mess. I completed nearly all of the missions and had fun with it by the end.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I almost 100% Color Splash

Until I saw the Roshambo Temples were 100% RNG and went "Oh heck no".

TBH my opinion of that game gets worse each year, lol.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because Black Knight is playable to an extent
that and Knuckles continued to have drip
I think the only good thing from Secret Rings was the target reticule for the homing attack which Sonic had needed for a while. Otherwise it also had the multiplayer which was a fun novelty for a bit but you could also just play Mario Party instead.
I'd say the main theme was good as well...also the reveal trailer
And if you ever reach that point, you either hate yourself or you couldn't afford Mario Galaxy
then there's young me...who couldn't beat either

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man you are a gluttony for punishment
In my defense...

I don't the game is that bad. In fact, I still think it has some enjoyabilty to be found.
I almost 100% Color Splash

Until I saw the Roshambo Temples were 100% RNG and went "Oh heck no".

TBH my opinion of that game gets worse each year, lol.
Origami King definitely soured opinions on Color Splash across the fandom tbh.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I was gonna draw this big, grand E3 image for next week but uhhh

It’s a lil too intricate.

**** it imma just make some bad jokes instead.
Dude my E3 video keeps flip flopping
At first, it was just Smash
Then general E3
Now I'm thinking of doing just Smash again 'cause I don't have time anymore :138:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In my defense...

I don't the game is that bad. In fact, I still think it has some enjoyabilty to be found.

Origami King definitely soured opinions on Color Splash across the fandom tbh.
To me SS has little specks of enjoyment, like tiny breadcrumbs here and there, but honestly I think that made the experience worse for me since it planted seeds of false hope for me in hoping this game will eventually get better.

I’m glad you were able to enjoy it but honestly SS is one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had playing a video game and the only positive thing I can see coming out of it is it becomes a learning tool of how NOT to design your game

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Nocturne really does live up to its notoriety of being an insanely hard RPG.

Nearly cleared out a dungeon, until a enemy 20 levels above me spawned, moved first, and wiped out my party with an AOE, and I hadn't saved.

I love it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really did think the reveal trailer was extremely well done with representing Sonic's personality and his continued respect of love for his Nintendo enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom