• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mythra is badass and more than just UwU incarnate the character, so yeah.
UwU
uWu
SPOODER-MUN
mythra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hmmmm
Forget Mythra emotes, you know what we really need emotes of?
View attachment 317733
View attachment 317734
****ING YES
I have not played XB2 yet

But Mythra's a tsundere, yes?

Yeah she's good. :pikachumelee:
I actually don't know what she is other than a big blocked sword that seems to be preferred less compared to Pyra
Ah, catering to a new demographic I see

Pika hell naw

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
does this bring back memories for anyone else?
Oh yeah I remember that show!

I think the second season had Scruff Ruffman steal the Grand Prize and frame Ruff Ruffman for it in the second to last episode only for the truth to come out about midway through the season finale.

D

Deleted member

Well, this is my last post for tonight. Goodnight all.
Alright. Which you wanna see first? Fighters Megamix or Power Rangers?
Fighters Megamix.

Also, I'm rank 52 on FEXL AD, in just 7 days. It's only a matter of time, before I get to 1st place, which is where the final frontier of players begin in this country at least. I like the persistence and elevation of the seasoned players, where they consider me a bounty reward to take down. It's all too amusing. However, as a casual player, even I honor them enough in recent times to give it my all for them in return, without regrets.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I guess the adventure isn’t over yet.....
This’ll be interesting...

I'll play some more tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

After almost two full months of waiting, it finally got here
3D84D64A-58C5-40F4-BCB0-8CE4A887F395.jpeg

The guy who I ordered this from was nice enough to include the packs because of how much of a delay it was.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, this is my last post for tonight. I

Fighters Megamix.

Also, I'm rank 52 on FEXL AD, in just 7 days. It's only a matter of time, before I get to 1st place, which is where the final frontier of players begin in this country at least. I like the persistence and elevation of the seasoned players, where they consider me a bounty reward to take down. It's all too amusing. However, as a casual player, even I honor them enough in recent times to give it my all for them in return, without regrets.
Alright. I'll post Fighters Megamix now and then Power Rangers in the morning? Sound good?
This is a reboot, not a sequel. The main games for the crossover (the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting, if you will) are Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, and ATLUS's Power Instinct (a forgotten fighting series they made for the SNES). Other game series take part but have a lesser ammount of characters. I also wanted to focus on games that either fit the theming of "real people fighting" as well as more obscure/less known franchises, and as such didn't include too many weird characters from games like Sonic or NiGHTS. There are a few though.

Story: A joint alliance has arisen in the criminal underworld. The powerful Judgement 6 corporation has taken their development of Project: Dural to the next level, after developing a new model for the Armstone City Mayor Mauler known as “Kuhn”, Judgement 6 acquired the powerful genetics resource company DBR. Faced with the potential for finally perfecting Dural and cementing their power, they allied closely with Mayor Mauler as well as the current head of the powerful Goketsuji Clan, who wished to use these expiriments to finally create a worthy heir. The alliance has grown to involve almost all of the criminal underworld. The Syndicate in Wood Oak City, the Omni Alliance in Tokyo, the globe spanning Neo Zeed, the ECM in Virtua City, and the Chi You Men in China all providing underworld ties, experiment subjects, and dirty money in exchange for access to these new Super Soldiers. They’re tapping into dangerous powers. Demonic energy is being syphoned from the mysterious Sea of Souls and the beings of the underworld are beginning to take notice. But Judgement 6 couldn’t care less. The final step for perfecting their creation is nigh. To that end, they have announced a joint venture to the public. A collaborative tournament between the World Fighting Tournament, Fighting Vipers Tournament, and Power Instinct Tournament known as Fighters Megamix. No holds barred, everyone invited. Will Judgement 6 finally collect the data needed to perfect their super soldier? Or will one of the many powerful warriors figure it out and put a stop to them!

Roster
  • Virtua Fighter
    • Akira Yuki
    • Pai Chan
    • Lau Chan
    • Wolf Hawkfield
    • Jeffry McWild
    • Kage-Maru
    • Sarah Bryant
    • Jacky Bryant
    • Shun Di
    • Lion Rafale
    • Aoi Umenokoji
    • Lei Fei
    • Vanessa Lewis
    • Brad Burns
    • Goh Hinogami
    • Eileen
    • El Blaze
    • Taka Arashi
    • Jean Kujo
    • Dural
    • Siba (He's Back!!!!)
  • Fighting Vipers
    • Bahn
    • Candy
    • Grace
    • Raxel
    • Tokio
    • Sanman
    • Jane
    • Picky
    • Mahler/B.M.
    • Kumachan (now an articulated mascot costume)
    • Emi
    • Charlie
    • Del Sol
    • Kuhn
    • Deku (now an articulated mascot costume)
  • Power Instinct
    • Annie Hamilton
    • Reiji Oyama
    • Keith Wayne
    • White Buffalo
    • Otane Goketsuji
    • Saizo Hattori
    • Angela Belti
    • Chinnen
    • Oume Goketsuji
  • Virtua Cop
    • Janet Marshall
    • Dino Fang (the final boss from Virtua Cop 3. Look him up, this dude is NUTS!)
  • Rent-A-Hero
    • Rent-A-Hero
  • Streets of Rage
    • Axel Stone
    • Blaze Fielding
    • Shiva
  • Shenmue
    • Ryu Hazuki
    • Lan Di
  • Yakuza
    • Kazuma Kiryu
    • Ichiban Kasuga
  • Persona
    • Mitsuru Kirijo
    • Yu Narukami
    • Joker
  • Shinobi
    • Joe Mushashi
  • House of the Dead
    • Cyril
  • Bayonetta
    • Bayonetta
  • Vanquish
    • Sam Gideon
  • Sonic the Fighters (I almost cut these two entierly, but they're still obscure and were created by AM2 so I figured they could stay)
    • Bean the Dynamite (Unlockable)
    • Bark the Polar Bear (Unlockable)
  • Daytona USA
    • Hornet (now a full on transformer robot, Unlockable)
  • SEGA Saturn
    • Segata Sanshiro (Unlockable)
  • Fighters Megamix
    • Original Final Boss (the final result of all of J6's experimenting. In short, He's Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Alex Kidd.
  • Pepsiman
    • Pepsiman (returning from the original Fighting Vipers, guest character)
  • Tekken
    • Heihachi Mishima (guest character)
  • Dead or Alive
    • Kasumi (guest character)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm probably gonna miss Sam, especially since she and Freddie got back together inbetween the Revival and Sam & Cat...also I assume Cat is either still stuck in jail, or faked her death and became Ariana Grande

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I’ve gotta stockpile memes for every possible scenario.
I bet you don't have memes for the Ferrari Testarossa knockoff from Cruis'n USA being the new Smash fighter, now do you?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Ever since I got Pyra/Mythra, I totally forgot about the remaining two characters. By extension, I forgot we were supposed to get E3 announcements soon, but I'm preoccupied atm and I have Monster Hunter Rise to hold my interest in the brief breaks that I have here and there.

I've hit a point where my appetite has been fulfilled and everything else is just dessert to take home. Could be mouthwatering like banana zabagione, or a plain-jane dessert like carrot cake (no offense to anyone who likes carrot case of course. Power to you!).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my goodness. They've almost designed Chunli with this character. This makes me not only want to watch the anime, but also, taken an interest in the series.

(I know that I've said goodnight earlier, but I'm interested in this. I will buy some Dragon Quest games in the future.)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I’m working on writing the uses for magic crystals as a plot device in my story. I’ve been looking into watching some of Atlantis: The Lost Empire after so long and not only have the gears been turning about that whole crystal dynamic but it also made me realize that how I imagine writing and portraying Lena at times she kinda feels like Milo and Kida’s child.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’know, this question just dawned on me; are official Minecraft skins the characters themselves, or are Steve and Alex just having way too much fun with cosplay?
I’m gonna go with the character themselves, especially since some official skins (such as 343 Guilty Spark) are completely different model wise compared to default Steve and Alex.
Custom skins I feel are cosplay.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh my goodness. They've almost designed Chunli with this character. This makes me not only want to watch the anime, but also, taken an interest in the series.

(I know that I've said goodnight earlier, but I'm interested in this. I will buy some Dragon Quest games in the future.)
WATCH IT. PLEASE, WATCH IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom