• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Jesus Christ this literally looks like a ****post and a half how tf do people take KH serioualy.
Well you see, the second game had a three hour long intro AND ties directly into a GBA spin-off most fans might not have played by then. THAT'S how you knew to take this Final Fantasy-Disney crossover franchise seriously :yoshi:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Three words: Yoko Shimomura's music.
Believe it or not, a lot of people like Nomuras crazyness as much as yokos music. Nomuras craziness makes the games as fun as they are because he will throw out some random moment in one game that is never brought up again but then years later he makes another thing that connects to the previous thing he made years ago like what happened with the mobile game that ended just a few days ago

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
the key, hue hue, to being a Kingdom Hearts fan is to not take everything too serious. Just go along with the ride and sooner or later every plot point will fall into place and somehow theories that you thought weren't real would somehow become real.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
What's crazy is that this was Sephiroth's first spoken lines and it was to Donald Duck.

Evem crazier when you realize that he was voiced by a member of N Sync.
KH has had and does have some god damn banger VAs. I mean damn, they have Dylan Sprouse and Drake Bell for gods sake

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
that's way more black people in this thread than in most of the discord servers I'm in...something isn't right here
We are here

you better watch out

You better watch out

You better watch out

You better watch out

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
What's crazy is that this was Sephiroth's first spoken lines and it was to Donald Duck.

Evem crazier when you realize that he was voiced by a member of N Sync.
The funniest part about this scene is that it contributes nothing to the story.

Sephiroth just pops up to flex on Donald and Goofy and peaces out till post game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I will go soon to work, to better infilitrate the system.

Don't worry, my fellow users, soon we will be together, and...

OK, for real here, yesternight was some of the best & funniest **** I ever had on this forum.

Like I was giggling like a mad man when we were like 4 mannequin dude & peoples were starting to freak out/being confused.

Thank you so much Shroob Shroob , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & Noipoi Noipoi for making it happen, you're all awesome.

Now like I said before, I like to try keeping those avi until E3, if only for the possibles reactions we could get & maybe, just maybe, get more peoples to act like mannequin. (oh and watch GHE too, it's a really good series that deserve more watch)

Will say tho that, if any of you start getting tired of those avi later on, or just need to change it for a reason or the other. Don't worry, it's cool. Two weeks can be somewhat long, and the longer a joke goes on, the less funny it usually become.

If you do change avi, know that you can still rerejoin at any time. As long it's before E3, you be in the green.

Finally, I was thinking of taking more screenshot from GHE to get more avi option. Maybe you like the idea we got but like something more spicy than a mannequin. I will see what I can get and will let you know once it's here.

Annnd yeah, can't believe we managed to start this, but we did and it's the best time I had on this forum I say.

Whatever you do guys, I hope you the very best.

Take care

oh and Guh, your rickroll idea is pure evil, I'm almost mad I didn't try it.

Shroob

Sup?
I will go soon to work, to better infilitrate the system.

Don't worry, my fellow users, soon we will be together, and...

OK, for real here, yesternight was some of the best & funniest **** I ever had on this forum.

Like I was giggling like a mad man when we were like 4 mannequin dude & peoples were starting to freak out/being confused.

Thank you so much Shroob Shroob , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! & Noipoi Noipoi for making it happen, you're all awesome.

Now like I said before, I like to try keeping those avi until E3, if only for the possibles reactions we could get & maybe, just maybe, get more peoples to act like mannequin. (oh and watch GHE too, it's a really good series that deserve more watch)

Will say tho that, if any of you start getting tired of those avi later on, or just need to change it for a reason or the other. Don't worry, it's cool. Two weeks can be somewhat long, and the longer a joke goes on, the less funny it usually become.

If you do change avi, know that you can still rerejoin at any time. As long it's before E3, you be in the green.

Finally, I was thinking of taking more screenshot from GHE to get more avi option. Maybe you like the idea we got but like something more spicy than a mannequin. I will see what I can get and will let you know once it's here.

Annnd yeah, can't believe we managed to start this, but we did and it's the best time I had on this forum I say.

Whatever you do guys, I hope you the very best.

Take care

oh and Guh, your rickroll idea is pure evil, I'm almost mad I didn't try it.
Well

Considering you're Patient Zero, shouldn't you be The Iris itself, or one of the Gardeners? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom