• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah, those are reserved for NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy and @cmbsfm
...can I have a free box?
Well lets see if that's true.

There's me, you, Pumpkaboo, Knight Dude, TMNTSSB4, uh...

5, there's at least 5 of us right now!!!
that's so much more than expected...amazing
We need to find a 6th or the world ends
Thanos and his infinity stones better watch out once we find the 6th member of the...uh...Black team
It was this, but I forgot to censor out the F-bomb.
so either I go to jail or be forced into being gay...could I at least be a lesbian?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
😦😠😡🤬
No. This is not what I wanted. ****. This.

****ty ass reboot meets ****ty ass game. ****ing hell.
you just went from 75C08CBA-E772-44BF-A2AB-B4B24DC704E0.jpeg
E9C10C33-127B-4859-B7BD-20B749FDD6B2.jpeg

to
Just giving you the reaction you expected to see. Playing the part like a wind up music box. Turning around on this music box that’s wound by a key. I’m not even mad. I don’t feel anything. Just a need to sleep and a desire to watch Power Rangers.
:002:

D

Deleted member

I haven't followed The Black Mages work since early 2000. I wonder how they are doing today? Final Fantasy 6, I hope to play this, one day. Final Fantasy 4 was always my favorite, however in retrospect to the primitive era. Primitive times and cyberpunk are my classic preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I haven't followed The Black Mages work since early 2000. I wonder how they are doing today? Final Fantasy 6, I hope to play this, one day. Final Fantasy 4 was always my favorite, however in retrospect to the primitive era. Primitive times and cyberpunk are my classic preferences.
Uematsu and the band disbanded back in 2010

D

Deleted member

the minecraft youtuber fandom is so terrifying. it's like if a bunch of people spent 5 years ruining themselves by exclusively interacting with all the worst parts of fandom culture, and then directed all that brain poisoning at real people

it reminds me of kpop stans, but if all their idols were on twitter actively trying to manipulate and cultivate parasocial relationships with them

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I wonder when I'll experience my first rage quit in a very long time? I should make a video compilation as such, because I'm goofy like that.
I won't forget the dreadful disconnects after a K.O, "Connection is no longer available". LOL! I had to mark down over two thousand players at the time, including alternate accounts displaying the same playstyle performance.

Reflecting on this, the ordeal is with a big stupid grin today, because when you were hated this much, where they abused the reputation feature in hopes of getting your online account(s) temporarily banned, you've done something right.

While this never will be replicated again, I'd thought I'd like to share something a little humorous.

I'm tickled pink today. ^_^

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It’s pouring cats and dogs out here, which normally would be a bit of a bummer. But, it just so happens I have work today, so as long as it keeps on raining, my shift today will be ridiculously easy. :4pacman:
Wish it was the same for my job

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Please hang in there. My first vaccine back then left me with heavy brain fog for a week. Vitamin C was recommended, but I didn't think much of it at the time.
Gonna be careful yeah.

Still, I thought yesterday that all the problems I had from said vaccine was like a sour left shoulder lol.

D

Deleted member

Gonna be careful yeah.

Still, I thought yesterday that all the problems I had from said vaccine was like a sour left shoulder lol.
Depending on your genetic design, you could develop other side effects. I've had migraines after I coughed for a couple of weeks. As long as you're not getting blood clots or bleeding from the brain, you should be fine. People have already died from that, which was a bit concerning.

D

Deleted member

I think I’ve finally decided what I want to save up for when it comes to a personal laptop.
65B82FF5-32DD-44E0-98CD-168651CAAB7A.jpg

It sucks that I have to go for a chromebook(which doesn’t really have any good games because of the way the play store is) but even then, my plan has always been to have a smaller, cheaper laptop for personal stuff like browsing the web and art, and then eventually I want to save up for a big boy desktop gaming rig. I would build one myself, but that’s A)ludicrously difficult and B) also ludicrously expensive. I don’t play a whole lot of video games rn anyway so that can wait.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Depending on your genetic design, you could develop other side effects. I've had migraines after I coughed for a couple of weeks. As long as you're not getting blood clots or bleeding from the brain, you should be fine. People have already died from that, which was a bit concerning.
Considering how rare it is for me o get sick, I'm sure it won' get too bad.

Still, gonna be more careful now.
Yikes. Hoping ya feel better soon, dude.
Thanks, fellow normal human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom