• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
D

Deleted member

Check it out.
Tuesday is usually a day I’m not scheduled to work, so hopefully I’ll be able to watch it live like I did with E3 2019.

If not, no biggie, I’ll just spoil myself by reading this thread on my break :4pacman:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

dezeray112

Smash Hero

One more week until Loki arrives on Disney+.

Also, the production for Thor: Love & Thunder has wrapped up.

Check it out.
Can't wait and I should be available to watch the 40-min Nintendo Direct.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Check it out.
Huh, it's actually a convenient time for me. Maybe I'll be able to watch it live.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone else notice how the E3 announcement specifies the presentation is going to be only Nintendo Switch “software”?

Seems to me they aren’t ready to show the Switch Pro yet.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Does anyone else notice how the E3 announcement specifies the presentation is going to be only Nintendo Switch “software”?

Seems to me they aren’t ready to show the Switch Pro yet.
The Switch Pro has been rumoured since before the Switch launched (probably before it even had a proper name), no matter how many times Nintendo has outright denied that there are any plans for an upgraded Switch.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

I'm going to use my twitter and twitch accounts more for chatting and observation in the meantime. It's actually interesting to watch people stream, which I didn't give much thought of it until now. It's something to do, I guess. I will do that for myself later in the future.

I guess I should get around learning how to upload streamed videos on youtube. I'm green as grass, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I come out of the shadows and interrupt my hiatus to brag about my newest shiny. Somehow only took 8 attempts through dynamax adventure.

Caught in a luxury ball if anyone cares.

Now back into the shadows I shall return.
If you read this, you should come back as a Shadow clone of your avi.

To show you mastered the shadow realm.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Seiji Aoki on the chances of a Virtua Fighter 6:

"Nothing has been decided yet regarding Virtua Fighter 6, so I cannot make any statement"

"But if you ask me whether I want to create it or not, I do want to create it. This title [Ultimate Showdown] will let us know whether there are demands and potentials for Virtua Fighter. We want to hype it up so it can connect to the next one."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
another day...another month...and another season of WWE firing people cause they want to save more money to overspend it all

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seiji Aoki on the chances of a Virtua Fighter 6:

"Nothing has been decided yet regarding Virtua Fighter 6, so I cannot make any statement"

"But if you ask me whether I want to create it or not, I do want to create it. This title [Ultimate Showdown] will let us know whether there are demands and potentials for Virtua Fighter. We want to hype it up so it can connect to the next one."

I kind of.... don’t want a new Virtua Fighter.... I want a new Fighters Megamix. TBH, it’s kind of the same as asking for a new Fatal Fury when KoF exists.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I kind of.... don’t want a new Virtua Fighter.... I want a new Fighters Megamix. TBH, it’s kind of the same as asking for a new Fatal Fury when KoF exists.
How, exactly? A lot of people enjoyed Fighters Megamix but it's not really comparable to Virtua Fighter in balance, depth, or popularity. Plus, Fighting Vipers and the rest of the cast are really obscure nowadays.

Meanwhile, King of Fighters kinda eclipses Fatal Fury in most ways.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How, exactly? A lot of people enjoyed Fighters Megamix but it's not really comparable to Virtua Fighter in balance, depth, or popularity. Plus, Fighting Vipers and the rest of the cast are really obscure nowadays.

Meanwhile, King of Fighters kinda eclipses Fatal Fury in most ways.
That’s mostly why I want a new Fighters Megamix. A chance to get the fighting vipers cast back in the spotlight as well as use other thematically appropriate SEGA franchises like Streets of Rage, Yakuza, and Shenmue.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom