• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
You know what would be fun? A Smashboards Table Top RPG session. I’ve never done it before, but I’m just imagining like... a dozen of us in a discord call having a blast. Doesn’t even have to be D&D.
A dozen of us in a Discord call would be a nightmare.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Fair..... what if it was like.... a podcast. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku picks out a handful of volunteers the way they do AMAs and we record our sessions so the other users can listen!
I've actually considered the idea of a guest a week podcast in the past

but A: It'll probably have to go through some heavy staff regulations and stuff.

and B: It seems like a bit of an undertaking for me especially given I'm already juggling a bunch of things as is. Don't think I'd have time for it

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sony has just confirmed that God Of War 2 and GT7 are both Cross-gen titles on their newest blog, they also confirmed God Of War 2 has been delayed to 2022

View attachment 317542
Well that’s comforting. Nice to know they’re acknowledging the limited stock and transition time and allowing people with last Gen hardware to play god of war. Wait.... I have a base model PS4..... that might make it explode.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've actually considered the idea of a guest a week podcast in the past

but A: It'll probably have to go through some heavy staff regulations and stuff.

and B: It seems like a bit of an undertaking for me especially given I'm already juggling a bunch of things as is. Don't think of have time for it
I was just using you as an example. Any mod with free time could manage it. Heck, I have nothing to do! I’ll do it!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Sony has just confirmed that God Of War 2 and GT7 are both Cross-gen titles on their newest blog, they also confirmed God Of War 2 has been delayed to 2022

View attachment 317542
I can't wait for Dad of Boi 2 to have 4 minute long loading tim- I mean, walks through the fast travel system on PS4.

D

Deleted member

Seiji Aoki on the chances of a Virtua Fighter 6:

"Nothing has been decided yet regarding Virtua Fighter 6, so I cannot make any statement"

"But if you ask me whether I want to create it or not, I do want to create it. This title [Ultimate Showdown] will let us know whether there are demands and potentials for Virtua Fighter. We want to hype it up so it can connect to the next one."

Then, they know what they have to do, which is by not upholding the current one as a Sony exclusive. Should I echo the producer's very same words that it's up to the FGC in order to continue with this series?

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo doesn't always go on the last day...

They always go on the first. They would go right before the floor opens to the public on a normal year.

Again, I don't think we can use previous E3s to predict the air date here. The conferences are the main and pretty much only attraction this year, not the showfloor demos, and booths afterwards.

So yeah, I could see them going first too, like Noipoi Noipoi said.

They could also go on Monday.

I really doubt Tuesday, though: It gives them no room for a Tree House segment, interviews, demos, etc. They're advertised as big headliners of the event ATM, so I don't think it's super likely they'll go last.
Look at this dummy.

download (1).jpg

:191:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom