• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I DID IT FOLKS! Both my Nintendo and Microsoft E3 BINGO cards are DONE!

I'll reveal them SOON
SOON™ is NOW
1622598469213.png

1622598487501.png

I've decided I'm free to make any changes to my Nintendo card until the Big N reveal any of their E3 plans.

These were really fun to make!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Eh, these two weeks will fly by as soon as you know it as nearly half of this year already has.
It's not just that. I can wait for two weeks to go by, but I don't want it to be on the last day of E3. Speaking of which, did you see this?

Wait, isn't E3 until the 15th?

Maybe we will get an E3 Direct on the 14th, since E3 presentations from Nintendo have happened a day before E3's last day each year.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Odds are it's the 14th IMO. Gives them time to actually have a presence at the event with two days of content and fits in with their hyper fixation on trying to market things to people on work days without prior notice. :191:
Now that's what I'm talking about, even though this is a guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Love and Thunder completed

and Wademan94 Wademan94 I'll give you consent via paying you a daily allowance of $999 billion dollars. I was told that this would make up for our dealings

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo doesn't always go on the last day...

They always go on the first. They would go right before the floor opens to the public on a normal year.

Again, I don't think we can use previous E3s to predict the air date here. The conferences are the main and pretty much only attraction this year, not the showfloor demos, and booths afterwards.

So yeah, I could see them going first too, like Noipoi Noipoi said.

They could also go on Monday.

I really doubt Tuesday, though: It gives them no room for a Tree House segment, interviews, demos, etc. They're advertised as big headliners of the event ATM, so I don't think it's super likely they'll go last.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nintendo doesn't always go on the last day...

They always go on the first. They would go right before the floor opens to the public on a normal year.

Again, I don't think we can use previous E3s to predict the air date here. The conferences are the main and pretty much only attraction this year, not the showfloor demos, and booths afterwards.

So yeah, I could see them going first too, like Noipoi Noipoi said.

They could also go on Monday.

I really doubt Tuesday, though: It gives them no room for a Tree House segment, interviews, demos, etc. They're advertised as big headliners of the event ATM, so I don't think it's super likely they'll go last.
I hadn’t considered Treehouse...

Alright, I’ll look out for the 14th.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know you ain’t that rich.
20210313_111631.jpg

...ok you didn't have to go there...I got Monopoly money (in my dreams)
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I don’t own Wademan.

I don’t own anyone.

Except duxx duxx

edit: this is a joke between friends I’m not trolling mods please
...then which Wade was sold to me? Oh god...please don't be Wade Wilson that I bought

and imagine if they went after you anyways...scary
I mean, it's good you cleared that up because if you owned him you'd be contradicting world history.

I can make these jokes I'm black mods don't ban me
as a black man I can only make these types of jokes at discord, therefore you are more lucky

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As a fellow melanin monkey, I lowkey wish I can make more jokes like that on this site.

I get why I can't, but still.

I'm getting banned for this aren't I.
if we stick together, they'll have no choice but to keep up as paid tokens instead of getting banned

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So what are you guys most interested in hearing about at Nintendo's E3 thing? And do we think they're going to announce the next fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom