• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I literally just searched up "korone art" and one of the first results is fetish art.
View attachment 317448
why do you torture me like this google, I'm just looking for wholesome art
Your first mistake was trusting google image search.

RT: Just use subreddits that either enforce spoilering/tagging NSFW content, or outright not allowing it if you want a safer fanart experience. There's also dedicated art sites that allow you to customize search engines by blocking tags. Finding Twitter artists that have the same interests as you is also a good way to find art.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think Bedrock is still lacking combat update stuff too, so you're still stuck with spamming click.

Which NGL I do not miss in the slightest.
Ye, Bedrock is still the old system of Swords being strongest and everything else is the same, with no stanima or sweep, and yet it still lacks the cool Sword Parry that I miss so dearly.

D

Deleted member

People who prefer Bedrock obviously
I dunno, I just can't see anyone actually "preferring" the bedrock version when the PC version has easily 2x the content and community.(not even counting mods.)

If you have no other choice, then it's still a really great game, but in almost every scenario I would just play the PC version instead of bedrock.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I now thirst for more Warriors games to play similar to Strikers when it comes to the fighting with a purpose

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I dunno, I just can't see anyone actually "preferring" the bedrock version when the PC version has easily 2x the content and community.(not even counting mods.)

If you have no other choice, then it's still a really great game, but in almost every scenario I would just play the PC version instead of bedrock.
I can say that the differences are pretty minimal if you want to simply just play Minecraft qnd Bedrock is simply better made as it's not held by spahgetti code, but Minecraft is held up by its community and creativity, which Java is 1000% better in that regard.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Anyone going to Japan in 2023 or 2024?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Season 2 episode 1 of LEGO Masters has ended and still fun like last season, And Will Arnett is such a fun and clever man as a host.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Anyone going to Japan in 2023 or 2024?

Is the host gonna be Carlov and some random dude named Manny practically living there? :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I'm almost done with Dragon Quest 3......

But I got to ask something.....

Why are flat-earth believers canon to Dragon Quest?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched Arlo the Alligator Boy tonight.

Weirdly beautiful film. When I say weird, I say it in a good way. That's all I can say.

Animation was top-notch too. Wonder if this was the same animation used for Green Eggs & Ham.

It was definitely a breath of fresh air to see the return of a 2D full-length animated movie not counting the DCAU films.

D

Deleted member

So, people are uncertain and in despair of Virtua Fighter lately. If that's you, heed to one of the basics:

Sega always strived to make this system more built on an extension of logical situations. It's all about more options on protecting yourself, after an evade particularly, given the recovery time of it, which can leave room for planning through future intuition on your next strategy.

In a more simple way to comprehend this, it's more on guessing right, so it demands more intuitive decisions. To those have it and will purchase this eventually, I wish you the best on your journey.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm still up for my 50-Movie Challenge. A challenge where I'm attempting to watch 50 films that has been made this year.

Seen:
Shadow in the Cloud
Finding 'Ohana
Willy's Wonderland
Tom & Jerry
Coming 2 America
Raya and the Last Dragon
Boss Level
Nobody
Godzilla vs. Kong
Arlo the Alligator Boy
Mortal Kombat
The Mitchells vs. The Machines
Wrath of Man
Oxygen
Those Who Wish Me Dead
Army of the Dead

Haven't Seen:
The Marksman
Spiral
A Quiet Place Part II
Awake
Infinite
The Misfits
The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
Luca
F9
The Ice Road
Werewolves Within
The Tomorrow War
Black Widow
Gunpowder Milkshake
Space Jam: A New Legacy
Snake Eyes
Jungle Cruise
The Green Knight
The Last Mercenary
The Suicide Squad
Free Guy
Don't Breathe 2
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Dune
No Time To Die
Halloween Kills
The Last Dual
Antlers
Eternals
Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Top Gun: Maverick
Encanto
Spider-Man: No Way Home
The Maxtrix 4

34 down to go.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other movie related news. It seems A Quiet Place Part II has beaten Raya and the Last Dragon for second spot domestic gross-wise.

See if it can beat Godzilla vs. Kong for top spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom