• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Korra, however, is the same deal as Katara except she's as tall as I am and can physically kick my ass without water bending at all, and that's what I like.
Shame for you though that she doesn’t swing that way anymore.

No no, I get it. Tophs the GOAT. Well, she would be if Chad Sokka wasn't there.
Okay in her defense, Sokka has one more season over her.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Tbh, the crap you guys do now doesn't even phase me anymore. At this point you all can make a blood suicide pact or sacrifice Ramen to chuthulu or some ****, and I'll be like "yup, that's a thing that's happening now"
Honestly they would probably do that.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Shame for you though that she doesn’t swing that way anymore.
Wait, she's bi. All I gotta do is sit and wait for Asami to break up...

Okay in her defense, Sokka has one more season over her.
True, but he's a non-bender in a world where people can do crazy ass **** with their powers, and yet he still gives it his all when he's damn near outclassed or outnumbered, especially in regards to protecting his friends and sister. That's king ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My 22 year old step sister called me a grandmother today and saying that it's only a matter of time before I catch up to her "old mother", she said. Those are fighting words. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
True, but he's a non-bender in a world where people can do crazy ass ** with their powers, and yet he still gives it his all when he's damn near outclassed or outnumbered, especially in regards to protecting his friends and sister. That's king **.
Both of them are the best and it’s a shame people don’t give Sokka enough credit

Hey, that’s what my parents said when me and my brother were born!
70B6893F-536E-47A3-BB90-8521562B26EE.jpeg

...boi you can’t do this to me.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Well, you see, we're in the endgame for E3 now so Thanos posting is totally relevant again!
It won't just be half of the Smash community's hype that gets snapped away from the E3 reveal, so it isn't truly Thanos time.

Then again if Thanos snapped away people like airplane pilots flying a plane, that'd mean his plan would erase more than half of all life.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
So, which game do we think had the best stages? I'd argue Melee did, those are always the most hectic to play.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Now that’s comedy.

Now that’s comedy.
Deja Vu!
I've just been in this place before
(Higher on the street)