• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Damn, twitter has gotten boring, smashboards is talking about the same boring ass ****, there is nothing to do
i will offer a new topic of discussion:

which pop-tart flavor is best

cinnamon-brown sugar is the correct answer, but let's see what the rest of the general public thinks

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The worst type of pop tart are the Soda Flavored ones.

I had them, and I immediately regretted it.

If I had to describe it, it tasted like TV static mixed with the dust you can find on your shelves mixed with volcanic ash. Nasty

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm a simple guy. I like the strawberry flavor.

Although tbh I don't think I've tried that many pop tart flavors.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw yeah baby! One month until The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard.

Both Nick Fury and Deadpool pretty much returning with the former's wife joining them!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello, Toad Howard here to announce that we are proud to announce the Xenoblade 1: Definitive Edition 3D for the Nintendo Switch Pro.
You gotta write this in all caps to be accurate, 'cuz it's Toadd Howard we're talking here, he gotta speak LOUDLY, LIKE THE REAL TOAD.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
oh gosh you have to assign all the miitopia cast right away lol

I'm gonna have to use some other people's Miis: As much as I adore making my own, there are a lot of incredible Miis I can use from others (way more talented than me, lol) and it'll save me time.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think I've shown my family my figure collection aside from Amiibos. While not a diehard otaku in any sense, I tend to hide my weeb side from the family aside from offhand comments about buying an expensive figure or an animation cel. It's hard to explain hobbies.

Once the Smash Amiibo line is finished I really want to work on making a display stand with my Dad. He's retired and has a Masters degree in Art, so it'd be a good time killer for him.

Dang I forgot the Sitting Cuties were a thing. Checked the site and ended up picking up Latias/Latios. There's definitely some others I'd like, but aside from Pokemon being sold out, some of the poses for the quadrupedal Pokemon are just weird.

I wonder if they'll do Gen 4 this year or next year with the coming remakes? I want me a Rotom plush.
If they do rotom id like rotom-h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom