• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Checks time

Notices I've been zoned out for 3 hours

"What the hell have I been doing the last 3 hours?"

Realizing my Vtuber friend has been streaming for exactly 3 hours

View attachment 315367

No, I'm not a simp, I'm not, I refuse.
Shroob, we want to help you but the first step is admitting you have a problem.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Gotta love how you can tell the time from my cats' yelling: too early

Checks time

Notices I've been zoned out for 3 hours

"What the hell have I been doing the last 3 hours?"

Realizing my Vtuber friend has been streaming for exactly 3 hours

View attachment 315367

No, I'm not a simp, I'm not, I refuse.
Sure, and I'm straight.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey

I've never subscribed, donated, or superchatted once.

I only have a slight problem that I have under control!

Oh god please someone help me I'm spiraling into relapse I'm gonna siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp
Our ancestors: We need to restrain this man so he doesn't transform into a werewolf and kill half of the village!
Us: We need to restrain this man so he doesn't blow his life savings on anime girls!

Shroob

Sup?
Our ancestors: We need to restrain this man so he doesn't transform into a werewolf and kill half of the village!
Us: We need to restrain this man so he doesn't blow his life savings on anime girls!
Hey now

At least I know her.

And all the simp money is going towards a good cause.

Not me though. I've held out this long, no one's taking my money. :nifty:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I could never go give money to a vtuber. That'd be ridiculous.

Goes back to anime figure shopping.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember when I bought my first anime figure years back.

My mother was so disappointed in me.

Not like that's anything new.

:4pacman:
I remember coming back from my trip to Japan and my family seeing the prize game figures I won.

Only **** that was more awkward was explaining the maid cafe.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I have a subconscious thing for polynesian girls because the last couple girls I've tried to ask out/ been attracted to have all been polynesian. It wasn't really a conscious thing

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, I had to skip Halo 2 Anniversary and jump right over to 3 because of my small-spaced lappie, but it was worth it to make up all the farting around in it I did as a kid in favor of actually playing the campaign. I can see why it's the most popular entry in the franchise, what with the fun weapons, great dialogue, excellent level design... heck, I could go on and on. Reckon I'll do ODST next, I installed it during the last two levels (that, and it's the second Halo game I've never played in any capacity before).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, Pokecenter finally has the Exploud "sitting cuties" plush. I've been waiting for that one.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I remember when I bought my first anime figure years back.

My mother was so disappointed in me.

Not like that's anything new.
I don't think I've shown my family my figure collection aside from Amiibos. While not a diehard otaku in any sense, I tend to hide my weeb side from the family aside from offhand comments about buying an expensive figure or an animation cel. It's hard to explain hobbies.

Once the Smash Amiibo line is finished I really want to work on making a display stand with my Dad. He's retired and has a Masters degree in Art, so it'd be a good time killer for him.

Yes, Pokecenter finally has the Exploud "sitting cuties" plush. I've been waiting for that one.
Dang I forgot the Sitting Cuties were a thing. Checked the site and ended up picking up Latias/Latios. There's definitely some others I'd like, but aside from Pokemon being sold out, some of the poses for the quadrupedal Pokemon are just weird.

I wonder if they'll do Gen 4 this year or next year with the coming remakes? I want me a Rotom plush.

D

Deleted member

Me: wakes up at 5:00am, the perfect time to get up and get ready to go

also me: falls asleep again and doesn’t wake up until 6:11am
86BF4C4E-B09D-4DE9-9542-55DD3E3643D1.jpeg

what a perfect way to start my day.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Why is it everytime I plan on using the laptop for 10 minutes I end up spending like 20 just to fight it to connect to the internet.

Like damn. I just wanted to write a quick paragraph of something important and then get my ass back to Mass Effect.

D

Deleted member

Why is it everytime I plan on using the laptop for 10 minutes I end up spending like 20 just to fight it to connect to the internet.

Like damn. I just wanted to write a quick paragraph of something important and then get my ass back to Mass Effect.
You don’t have your wifi saved on your computer?

D

Deleted member

I do. Just have to disconnect and reconnect a few times to work it up to normal speed.

Think the network cable inside the laptop has gone loose but ain't willing to take the risk.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

I have that problem with my old hunk of a “computer,” (constantly ignores the wifi and disconnects me whenever it feels like) and I could probably fix it myself, but it ain’t worth the time for me when I’m already saving up for a brand new laptop anyway :drshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom