• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
300 words in under 2 hours.

I could do a lot better than that. I shouldn't put pressure on myself but this is needing to do something as productive and being "life-forwarding" as possible everyday.

Actually look like I'll do decently in life and not be living with my parent in three years while being anorexic and bad diet.

D

Deleted member

You know, there’s definitely an element of surrealism to working at your job and then have your siblings randomly show up and talk to you.

But that’s what happens when you pick a job in the entertainment industry :4pacman:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Bandai Namco went so hard on the theme for the main character of Robot wars T when she gets her "Mid season powerup" as it were
A cool original piece that really sticks out among the anime opening instrumentals that the rest of the cast uses in fights.

so... the prequel....

But like.. do you need to play the first to get the sequel or should I go in chronological order?
The stories arent really connected, the second game is more just the story of how the hero and Ayumi met.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You know, there’s definitely an element of surrealism to working at your job and then have your siblings randomly show up and talk to you.

But that’s what happens when you pick a job in the entertainment industry :4pacman:
And that's why I want to avoid working in an industry like that, hospitality or retail. Just don't want people I know walking up to me as it would throw me out of a loop.

Or shudders seeing a disowned family member or friend of disowned family member who is super condescending.

Still proud of you for getting that job still by the way.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So what webcomics/podcasts do you guys recommend if any? Always on the prowl for new original content aside from my usual shows/anime/manga

Just a penguin

Smash Master
So what webcomics/podcasts do you guys recommend if any? Always on the prowl for new original content aside from my usual shows/anime/manga
I'd recommend OOTS, the Order of the Stick. It's a webcomic following self-aware characters in a D&D campaign, and the webcomic has been going on for DECADES, but it's still ongoing. It's in its final book right now, but there are thousands of strips to peruse, and new strips are released regularly.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finishing watching Those Who Wish Me Dead. Dayum Angelina Jolie still looks rather good for her age.

Up next this week. Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead! Totally pumped for that one! Especially being David Bautista is playing the main lead role.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My joycons are drifting again so I bought a new pair. I also ordered a tri screw driver in order to attempt to fix the broken ones.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
does anyone have the pogchamp where hes looking sideways but the mouth is closed

i can find pogchamp, weirdchamp, pogu, i got no ****ing clue what this thing is called

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man it's 2021 and stuff like this is only now showing up in my recommended.
Oh Smash 4, you beautiful mess of a game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Aside from Famicom Detective Club, I also bought the switch ports of Spyro Regnited, CTRNF, and Crash 4. P5R on PS4. Those movie inspired skins for MK11. SFV Season V. And that game they made to promote the 2016 ghostbusters movie. And though I still have money left, I think it would be best to save it.

D

Deleted member

Funny how the portable version is arguably the superior game. :bowsette: Same jank but with Smash Run, the best mode ever made.
I thought I was the only one that really ****ing liked Smash Run.

I wish it came back for Ultimate tbh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bandai Namco went so hard on the theme for the main character of Robot wars T when she gets her "Mid season powerup" as it were
A cool original piece that really sticks out among the anime opening instrumentals that the rest of the cast uses in fights.

The stories arent really connected, the second game is more just the story of how the hero and Ayumi met.
Hmmm... makes me wonder. Would we get Ayumi in Smash or the unnamed boring male protagonist?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Am I the only one who wants an action-adventure buddy film starring both Dwayne Johnson and Dave Bautista? Man that would be an epic fun film!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The first two Raimi Spider-Man movies hold up extremely well IMO, occasionally cheesy dialogue aside. I honestly still enjoy them more than Spider-Man's outings in the MCU.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The first two Raimi Spider-Man movies hold up extremely well IMO, occasionally cheesy dialogue aside. I honestly still enjoy them more than Spider-Man's outings in the MCU.
Then this next MCU one will probably be your favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom