• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Megas seems very likely to come back in Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl.

A bunch of shinnoh related merch dropped alongside the merch for upcoming episodes.

One of these is a battle stadium, with Goh and Ash fighting it out. With figures for their Pokémon.

Except Ash’s Lucario,is mega evolved.

Which is a weird thing To put in the anime when Ash can Dynamax.

Korrina is also set to return, and considering Ash’s Lucario is a poster Pokémon for him; it’s very likely she gives him a mega stone and ring.

This would make a lot of sense to advertise the return of megas in the remakes, alongside Dynamax in Sword and Shield.
Also, also Mega cries were datamined in Home, a software developed by ICLA.

Guess who's developing BDSP

Edit: hold up, gotta correct thia

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hardly ever in media. Either it's shoveled into an antagonistic boss role in the side games with the other legends, used in the side games as a boss to "test their power" on a couple of occasions, etc. Sometimes it was mind controlled. 3/4 time Mewtwo is never intentionally an antagonist. It's like counting Dedede as one. Yeah sure, Smash I can't argue with, but in mainline Pokemon, he's not really considered a villain.
Dedede's a reformed villain but he did steal all the food in Dreamland early on.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
now, when we gonna get that E3 presentation day? I need to know when Nintendo's goin' so I can ask work off for it ahead of time, lol
Nintendo has their quarterly report tommorow, correct? I wouldn't be surprised if they announce their full e3 plans on the side then. I wouldn't fully count on it though.

But yeah I hope they announce it soon, my work recently switched things where we have to request days off another week in advance so I hope Nintendo announces their plans by the end of the month haha

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, let me revise that:
Megas were already in Home. Mega Stones and Primal Orbs, however, were datamined in SwSh. This may mean nothing as GF loves keeping items even if unused, but keep in mind that Megas returned in Go! despite not being in SwSh, they're coming back with the merchandise, the anime is promoting Megas again, and again, Megas are in Home.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo has their quarterly report tommorow, correct? I wouldn't be surprised if they announce their full e3 plans on the side then. I wouldn't fully count on it though.

But yeah I hope they announce it soon, my work recently switch things where we have to request days off another week in advance so I hope Nintendo announces their plans by the end of the month haha
Yeah, my place of work prefers as far out as you can give 'em. I pretty much plan on letting them now ASAP: I just need to know the date, ha ha.

Hoping it's not on a Saturday, though: Work's been reaaaaal mandatory Saturday happy lately and I don't want the risk they make me work a Saturday morning if we get an early day Direct.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Megas were already in Home. Mega Stones and Primal Orbs, however, were datamined in SwSh. This may mean nothing as GF loves keeping items even if unused, but keep in mind that Megas returned in Go! despite not being in SwSh, they're coming back with the merchandise, the anime is promoting Megas again, and again, Megas are in Home.
Can't wait for Gen 9 to retcon almost every Gigantamax form into a mega. And I thought they were going to do the opposite.

D

Deleted member

tbh, I have more of a soft spot for Dynamax over Megas(mostly because I like the concept of making your pokemon bigger as a powerup more interesting than megas) but megas returning is still a huge pog moment for me, coming from the guy who started playing in Gen 6.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I really need megas back.

Can't wait for Gen 9 to retcon almost every Gigantamax form into a mega. And I thought they were going to do the opposite.
I actually thought they were just Mega forms but bigger thanks to Eternatus' dynamax energy.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
That Dark Phoenix Mission in MUA3 is a ***** and a half. I'm not dealing enough damage to the force field things yet to KO her in time. I got more than enough revives to deal with getting KO'd myself, but I gotta build up my main team before taking on the FF gauntlet stuff.

Outside of that, Dr. Doom and Human Torch are fun characters to play though.
Reminding me I need to get DLC for that game. At least the X-Men pack, if nothing else.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Okay so I finally got pictures of some of my Miitopia miis on my phone (was very easy I just waited ‘til today).

If y’all would like to access them, the code is 2KND5FB (my personal mii is secret, though).

6870176F-A5CB-4763-AAC6-412CF4048F2D.jpeg
2F995AF7-939A-4043-9531-40A1C4903B6E.jpeg
(yellow parts of eyes are a hidden layer)
55E3B35E-001C-4E3A-AF85-D2A72B4A6688.jpeg
(Sans has a blue eye layer)
BE1C1E24-E1AA-483E-9327-1C6793226981.jpeg
(evil eye!)
7DAC7F09-4275-49C6-B55D-A61DD6011A4A.jpeg
4A7170E1-363F-405A-B513-65B97B246342.jpeg
FC4041F9-9649-4D77-9E7F-C8BA8C029537.jpeg
945B57B6-A080-4C1E-8D2A-253602F6709B.jpeg
(these are two separate Kris miis)
0DBAE881-BE8E-408E-907B-52119B7AEFA4.jpeg
F69A0738-A3CA-4897-8111-F763ADE1F6D0.jpeg
bup
43BE4655-8643-42BD-8C09-6BBD58C47E8F.jpeg
DFEAABFA-58F6-42DB-9D4B-BB5DC11DB76A.jpeg
43619DC2-2AB6-4E34-AB66-3362B840DB3B.jpeg
41ACFE63-7A87-42F5-962D-F5DF834F8D94.jpeg
(If the pictures are too big, please tell me, it’s hard to tell on mobile)

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Man all of us have been flipping the pfps the past few days.

Couldn't tell who was who for a bit.
I'm very fashionable. Aside from deciding to change my PFP once a month, I've only ever drawn myself in the same outfit thrice. New Horizons provides a lot for you to work with. You should still be able to know I'm just some guy in a dress.

r/Pokeleaks is such an ass subreddit.

Like 10% of it is actual leaks, 5% is speculation, and 85% is just people trying to peddle their obviously fake leaks.
You sure that's not just leaks as a collective whole?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been trying to keep mine consistent recently with my pfp being based on characters from games I like.

....although I'd wager I'll have switched this one by next week lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

That reminds me, I’ll probably consider changing mine in the future, but for now I’ll stick with Dorothy.

Unrelated but here’s a new Nintendo game:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom