• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That reminds me, I’ll probably consider changing mine in the future, but for now I’ll stick with Dorothy.

Unrelated but here’s a new Nintendo game:
yo wait

Did...did they just announce a sequel to WarioWare DiY, basically?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
That reminds me, I’ll probably consider changing mine in the future, but for now I’ll stick with Dorothy.

If I get this game I'll only use it to download others' creations since building isn't one of my strongest skills.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Episode 6 of Helluva Boss will be the longest episode of the season so it will take longer to release:
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester @Bakugan2556

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just reached episode 15 of Cowboy Bebop and man all of the crew is cool as hell. Ed is geeky in the best, Jet is a nice mentor character, Faye is sassy, Spike is awesome and Ein is adorable.

Won't reach my five Category 1 anime but will probably be part of the so close yet so far quartet along with Zombieland Saga, Spice and Wolf and The Devil is a Part Timer. Having a lot of fun with it.

Cool concept. I'll get it if you can make full on 3D games.

Also Nintendo Programming.....................sounds cool branding. Wish we had more stuff like that outside of the Labo stuff.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Episode 6 of Helluva Boss will be the longest episode of the season so it will take longer to release:
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester @Bakugan2556
Ugh, there's too much cool stuff to wait for!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

This must be kind of a result from the success of Mario Maker, in a way, if that is any inspiration.

GameBuilderGarage for Smash.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
ALSO ALSO ALL FELLOW ART PEEPS IN HERE

Twitter apparently got rid of the crop.

View attachment 313928

The website is still trash, but it's another venue for getting your art into public eyes. This is actually a pretty cool QoL for content creators.
...What crop? Also, Twitter? I am not sure. I tried to make an account and weird crap happened before I could finish doing it, that I think I should take as a sign of probably saving me from some other crap, I mean, people are already reposting my old work or tracing it while showing it on Twitter.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So just reached episode 15 of Cowboy Bebop and man all of the crew is cool as hell. Ed is geeky in the best, Jet is a nice mentor character, Faye is sassy, Spike is awesome and Ein is adorable.

Won't reach my five Category 1 anime but will probably be part of the so close yet so far quartet along with Zombieland Saga, Spice and Wolf and The Devil is a Part Timer. Having a lot of fun with it.
Just wait until you reach the last few episodes, dude. **** really hits hard.

D

Deleted member

Game Builder Garage will also apparently support USB mouses in docked mode.

Okay that's cool
That sounds like it would be a bit weird to use but I imagine you would only be using it for the level editor so I figure it would probably work out.

That said, was the switch able to support mouses this whole time? it would be pretty interesting if you could hook up a keyboard and mouse and play like you would on a PC.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
yo wait

Did...did they just announce a sequel to WarioWare DiY, basically?
Funny timing since I've been pretty nostalgic for that game's microgame creation tools for a few days now.

This looks pretty neat, I gotta admit. Not sure if I'll invest much time into making games myself but I might still look into it considering the fairly cheap price point and interesting ideas on display.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Ah, Nintendo's take on Dreams. Remember Dreams? I barely do.

If it's actually good at making different games then sure.

D

Deleted member

Why is Youtube kids so obsessed with Granny, Piggy, and all the other Granny clones?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Some of the games shown off in that trailer look simple but cool, definitely gonna get it. Hope I can make some cool stuff.

Minecraft fighting game here we go.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watching The Road to El Dorado again.

I think had it continued, I think it would have had more potential as a TV series rather than a series of sequels continuing off as The Legend of Tarzan did with the 1999 film where it could have focus on the adventures of Tulio, Miguel, Chel, and Altivo exploring across the New World.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Not a bad day for announcements.

Made in Abyss getting a game.
THPS Remakes for Switch release date.
Game Builder Garage by Nintendo.

And also wrote a small fight scene in my story. I'd show it to the crowd but my brother is being loud as **** again so I can't concentrate adding the final touches to it all.
Think it's Mario Kart or Civ time my friends.

So probably goodnight from me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I checked the comments out of curiosity.....
73CA4DFA-04FA-4BCC-8DB2-F312DDD2F0C4.jpg

Yeah, twitter never changes.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I checked the comments out of curiosity.....

Yeah, twitter never changes.
Y'know, just because nobody asked for a thing that's put out doesn't mean it's immediately bad. In fact, it can be pretty dang awesome. Just look as Splatoon or Terry in Smash.

Wait, did I say this before?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

If you like it, maybe you can try Samurai Champloo afterwards. Same creator, and IMO it's even better.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive finished my first Super Robot Wars game, if ya like anime of any kind and enjoy Fire emblem gameplay i recommend giving this game a try, it's never been released outside of Asian markets but the Korean releases of the Switch games are translated entirely in english so it's worth importing it.

And i know that someone here is binging Cowboy Bebop for the first time, the cast of that anime are newcomers in the newest game.

Ima jump on the hypothetical speculation for this series and say i want Super Sentai, Zoids and Sakura wars to come back in a future game. Maybe Megaman too.

D

Deleted member

Also, ngl, the trailer music for that programming game slaps

makes me wanna dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom