• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God marvel just announced a bunch of stuff for phase bloody 4 of the friggin mcu and just when the DCEU was recovering it got shot dead by the corporate execs. This sucks. It really really sucks.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs What were your thoughts on the Sonic delay announcements? Forgot to get your take. Oh, and on Colors Remastered, too.
You would have to give me an update. Been preoccupied with work for most of this week and last week so I haven't been keeping up with a lot of Sonic news.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ok. We have :ultmario: and :ultbowser:. We have :ultlink: and :ultganondorf:. We have :ultsamus: and :ultridley:. We have :ultdk: and :ultkrool:. We have :ultkirby: and :ultkingdedede:. We have :ultfox: and :ultwolf:. We have :ultpikachu: and :ultmewtwo:. We even have friggin :ultcloud: and :ultsephiroth:! Which franchises are still missing their villain and which one would you pick to fill that spot?

Also, Eggman is obvious. Please don’t just comment Eggman.
Well Mewtwo isn't a villain, so I'd say Giovanni.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Megas seems very likely to come back in Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl.

A bunch of shinnoh related merch dropped alongside the merch for upcoming episodes.

One of these is a battle stadium, with Goh and Ash fighting it out. With figures for their Pokémon.

Except Ash’s Lucario,is mega evolved.

Which is a weird thing To put in the anime when Ash can Dynamax.

Korrina is also set to return, and considering Ash’s Lucario is a poster Pokémon for him; it’s very likely she gives him a mega stone and ring.

This would make a lot of sense to advertise the return of megas in the remakes, alongside Dynamax in Sword and Shield.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wait... what happened?
TL;DR: Sonic 30th stuff is probably being shifted to next year 'cause Covid hit Sega like a truck last year and literally everything got messed up. This comes from a recent advertisement stating that more 30th anniversary celebrations will take place next year, and seeing as how the latest games have yet to be announced, along with Sonic Movie 2 and Sonic Prime being next year, it looks like Sega might be hedging their bets on 2022 being the Sonic content year instead of this year.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs 'cause he was out of the loop as well.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
One of my neighbours just bought a hot tub and now there's like 12 kids in it. This is gonna be a long night............. unless they get transported using the:

1620245661482.png

What the ****?

MooMew64

So Megas seems very likely to come back in Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl.

A bunch of shinnoh related merch dropped alongside the merch for upcoming episodes.

One of these is a battle stadium, with Goh and Ash fighting it out. With figures for their Pokémon.

Korrina is also set to return, and considering Ash’s Lucario is a poster Pokémon for him; it’s very likely she gives him a mega stone and ring.

This would make a lot of sense to advertise the return of megas in the remakes, alongside Dynamax in Sword and Shield.
Is...Is it coming back? Is my beautiful Mega Mawile coming back!?

TPC plz 👀

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Uh.... what the hell are you smoking? Mewtwo is an antagonistic force in so much pokémon media it’s nuts. Not to mention he talks like a villain in smash in Japanese
Hardly ever in media. Either it's shoveled into an antagonistic boss role in the side games with the other legends, used in the side games as a boss to "test their power" on a couple of occasions, etc. Sometimes it was mind controlled. 3/4 time Mewtwo is never intentionally an antagonist. It's like counting Dedede as one. Yeah sure, Smash I can't argue with, but in mainline Pokemon, he's not really considered a villain.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Ok. We have :ultmario: and :ultbowser:. We have :ultlink: and :ultganondorf:. We have :ultsamus: and :ultridley:. We have :ultdk: and :ultkrool:. We have :ultkirby: and :ultkingdedede:. We have :ultfox: and :ultwolf:. We have :ultpikachu: and :ultmewtwo:. We even have friggin :ultcloud: and :ultsephiroth:! Which franchises are still missing their villain and which one would you pick to fill that spot?

Also, Eggman is obvious. Please don’t just comment Eggman.
Moving on from the other topic...
:ultrobin::ultchrom::ultlucina: I'll keep on stanning Grima as a FE villain. Don't care about the bloat.
:ultpit: Medusa or Hades, whichever people consider the better option
:ultyoshi: Baby Bowser or Kamek
:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: The Octolings, although their morality is debatable at best.
:ultbanjokazooie: Grunty. No other character better to add.
:ultminmin I'll be honest, I was personally hoping it would be Dr. Coyle last year.

Well, I'm fresh out of ideas now.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

I'd love to see this. I think TPC recognizes that we really want Megas after Dynamax was bashed, so it would make sense.

Or it could just coincidences leading to nothing, but a man can dream.

MooMew64

I made a mii of my rabbit character I made and mii. One of my Twitter followers suggested I name her Georgette and it kind of stuck so I guess her name is officially GeorgetteView attachment 313921
OH MY GOSH I LOVE HER

Those bunny ears are soooo gooooood! Would ya mind if I took inspiration from 'em and updated my Pekora Mii with ears that look like that?

D

Deleted member

bottom text

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
ALSO ALSO ALL FELLOW ART PEEPS IN HERE

Twitter apparently got rid of the crop.

View attachment 313928

The website is still trash, but it's another venue for getting your art into public eyes. This is actually a pretty cool QoL for content creators.
That's awesome!

Also on an unrelated note, what's up with that monstrosity for your pfp

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Omori update 1.0.8 be like

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Dark Phoenix Mission in MUA3 is a ***** and a half. I'm not dealing enough damage to the force field things yet to KO her in time. I got more than enough revives to deal with getting KO'd myself, but I gotta build up my main team before taking on the FF gauntlet stuff.

Outside of that, Dr. Doom and Human Torch are fun characters to play though.

D

Deleted member

Watching people play MTG for the first time makes me glad I spent all this time learning how to play it, especially this year where it's the main thing being given spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom