• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Seems like everyone in my neighborhood is moving nowadays.

If that means I don't have to put up anymore with their annoying ass music that they blast in the middle of the night, I'm all for it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Seems like everyone in my neighborhood is moving nowadays.

If that means I don't have to put up anymore with their annoying ass music that they blast in the middle of the night, I'm all for it.
I know the feeling there mate. Though replace loud music with loud kids and you are there on my part. Get rid of them and my brother and I can finally have some peace and quiet all the time.

Don't get the appeal of people playing loud music all the time. Just an inconvenience for everyone else.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Wasn't Henry Cavill's future as Superman been up in the air for quite a while?

In other news, the production of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Blade is postponed to next Summer. I will still predict that the film will be a 2023 release.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know the feeling there mate. Though replace loud music with loud kids and you are there on my part. Get rid of them and my brother and I can finally have some peace and quiet all the time.

Don't get the appeal of people playing loud music all the time. Just an inconvenience for everyone else.
If I'm listening to Carrameldansen then everyone is

D

Deleted member

My neighbors have been pretty chill ngl. Never really had to deal with any loud noises at night. Which is honestly kinda a miracle, considering half of the houses directly next to mine are huge ass families all under one roof.

That is, until four of july rolls around. Then the whole night is just filled with the sounds of fireworks going off and I cannot sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

In other news, the production of the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Blade is postponed to next Summer. I will still predict that the film will be a 2023 release.

Ok. Ok. Never even gonna give cavil a chance to be Superman in a good movie. Just throw him away.

Also now I gotta redo all my Superman concept art for my justice league show because once a character has been made non-white of you ever make them white again you’re racist!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know when you really get down to it. Viltrumites are pretty much Kryptonians and Saiyans put as one.

The violent and conquering nature of Saiyans but otherwise highly advanced tech and superhuman strength of Krypontians.

Who would have known?

Omni-Man is also basically if you put Superman and Vegeta together.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Then just say you wanted Cavill to have another chance at a good DCU movie.
Ok.

Also really wanted an Icon movie. That probably isn’t gonna happen now in the same way Ant-Man means we probably won’t get an Atom movie, Aquaman means we won’t get a Namor movie, and Dr. Strange means we won’t get a Dr. Fate movie.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If I'm listening to Carrameldansen then everyone is
God, I remember the times where almost EVERYTHING had a Carameldansen version. :)......I do hope those times stay in the past. Though...if I had to choose between that and a certain other meme regarding a certain crown that had me fed up for weeks and even today I despise it with all of my being...I would take the carameldansen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God I really want an Icon movie. Milestone just needs way more love than it gets. Can we have that instead?
Given the popularity of superheroes notably cinema. Surprised it has yet to be done honestly. You'd think folks would get a kick out of "Black Superman".

I do think it's possible overall given Vin Diesel's Bloodshot which got screwed over thanks to COVID happening. So I think given the superhero popularity such a film can happen and make the money it earns.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. We have :ultmario: and :ultbowser:. We have :ultlink: and :ultganondorf:. We have :ultsamus: and :ultridley:. We have :ultdk: and :ultkrool:. We have :ultkirby: and :ultkingdedede:. We have :ultfox: and :ultwolf:. We have :ultpikachu: and :ultmewtwo:. We even have friggin :ultcloud: and :ultsephiroth:! Which franchises are still missing their villain and which one would you pick to fill that spot?

Also, Eggman is obvious. Please don’t just comment Eggman.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There is after all an Elseworld version of Superman who was black. That's who I'm presumably thinking Michael B. Jordan will be playing.
if he doesn't end up playing Supes, then idk who else could play

easily a 2023 movie
There’s no way to not be excited about this without being racist, is there?
it is quite easy to be hyped or unexcited of a movie without focusing on race depending on the movie
Isn't there a black Superman in the comics? Or is this separate from that?

Either way, I don't care too much about it. I just want more Batman movies. :laugh:
He's actually President in his universe. As for Batman...maybe Tim Fox (the black Batman) will get a movie and become as big as Miles
Ok. We have :ultmario: and :ultbowser:. We have :ultlink: and :ultganondorf:. We have :ultsamus: and :ultridley:. We have :ultdk: and :ultkrool:. We have :ultkirby: and :ultkingdedede:. We have :ultfox: and :ultwolf:. We have :ultpikachu: and :ultmewtwo:. We even have friggin :ultcloud: and :ultsephiroth:! Which franchises are still missing their villain and which one would you pick to fill that spot?
:ultsonic:...Eggman easily

osby

Smash Obsessed

:ultjoker:

Nintendo, stop being a coward and put god in Smash so I can beat the **** out of him.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ok, ok, OK

osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Here's the deal, be prepared, there's probably going to be alot to read.

To starth with, I decided to go the Deeper Well to

1)Get the 3 sheet notes that will be important later.
2)Go to Humprey so that I can give him the check, allowing the group to return in his belly. (vore joke here)

After I did the first thing, I took a moment to go "HAHA" on Sweethe- I mean, SWEEPHeart, OOOOH. For taking so much screentime compared to my man Jawsum, get rekt, girl!

I went to Humprey and gave back the slime girls their bodies...well beside Molly, since she prefer staying a head.

The rewards for helping them is:

1)A Finger from Marina...a actual finger btw. Make the wearer angry, if I coded this game I would have madethe wearer sad, but that's just me.

2)High Heels from Molly, which look nice....but I don't think I use it.

3)and finally the Mystery Potion from Medusa. Which allow Omori to change into a girl, so long he is underwater, doesn't fight or doesn't look at a mirror.

Beside going to the girl bathroom np, this item is more a easter egg for the time a option for choosing Omori/Sunny gender was possible. Sadly it would have taken too much time to remake all the arts & changing dialogues here and there to account for the new gender (especially since Aubrey would have gender swap too), so really, having the form still in the final game is a nice throwback.

That all said & done, while i'm probably going to hell for this. I fought Mutantheart at last!....and got a game over on her, and was this close to getting another game over before I reseted.

See, the fight is more of a puzzle than a straight up fight: Mutantheart will ask the party to have a certain emotion, and if someone doesn't have it, she will kill them in one shot (two shot in Omori case).

Now, I knew this already, but the thing is that, while I might be wrong here, in her neutral state, if all party member are the emotion she want, she will do a attack that change the emotion of a random member and then kill said party member for not following her request.

I didn't know that part, and alongside my brain being just....somewhere else I guess. Despite being well prepared, I died on my first try and my second try went to **** really quick. (that and I was too focused on trying to use Gator Aid, even though it mean nothing in this fight since she will always kill you in one hit) So I had to gather my thoughts for the third one, and after some trouble, I did it and now I feel both proud & bad for killing a innocent creature like her....but exp is exp.

Annnd yeah, after that done. haven't did much else since i'm not prepared for Perfecheart at all. (I did forgot to look at the boss rush, oops) I did notice this however.
Screen Shot 05-05-21 at 02.52 PM.PNG
Remember the voice of the Deeper Well saying the headspace version of the gang died & reincarnated many times?

Yeah, the fates of those version of our friends must have not very funny at all...

Still, with that all done, our next destination was SH castle...or rather, the Lost Library, which is open once again for the whole group this time!

Setting foots here, the place is now infested of various Something monsters. Fighting them give nothing, no exp or foe facts, so it's better to ignore them imo. No, we gotta go where Mari piano is...

Remember the 3 sheets? Well, putting them on her piano allow to fight all 3 fears Sunny had, Falling, Spider & Drowing.

Now, before we go all 3 battles: a few things to know:

-Like battle with form of Something, everyone but Omori get the statue Afraid. Which make follow-up attack and any skills but Guard impossible to use. You might be thinking that, if you're like my past self, you can't rid of this statue and Omori as to do the job....NOPE.

-With the use of items, you can bring your team back to normal and fight each Something like any normal enemies....HOWEVER, LIKE SAID BEFORE, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS. SO I HAD TO FIGHT ALL THE 3 BOSS WITH EVERYONE AFRAID AND OMORI DOING MOST OF THE JOB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yet, I did it without losing once.

How?

-To get to the point: Red Hand, the skill you get at the start of the last day. Is basically ****ING POWERFUL, it hit 4 times and each hit deal MASSIVE DAMAGES (THOSE HANDS WERE MADE WITH FLEX TAPES) Meaning outside of needing at the very least 75 juice point, Omori alone can take most of those boss pretty well on his own.

-That's not it tho, using rubber band with each party member beside Omori, the boss defense were usually at their lowest, meaning even more damages. (tho I didn't change Omori emotions because I thought it be too risky at time)

-I had alot of good healing item on me while fighting thoses. You will use your best healing items sooner or rather due to them having alot of AoE attacks, especially 1, but I won't spoil which.

I also won't spoils what each of those 3 bosses do in particular. Tho I will say that one is easy, one is middle and the last one is HARD. So beware and don't make the same mistake as me.

Finally, each boss don't give exp, but instead give Omori new skills:

- VERTIGO ( Deals damage to all foes based on user's SPEED and greatly reduces their ATTACK.)

- CRIPPLE ( Deals big damage to all foes and greatly reduces their SPEED. )

and

- SUFFOCATE ( Deals 400 damage to all foes and greatly reduces their DEFENSE. )

All skills require 45 juice, which is alot, but alot less than 75. They're basically upgrade version of Mock, Trick & Shun too, somewhat. (you don't need to setup the enemy emotion at least)

One of the reasons I wanted to fight them now is that I could get those skills for future battles. I'm thinking of using Vertigo & Suffocate for the future, tho Cripple could work here and there too. Symbolism wise, Omori using the very fear than Sunny has to take down his enemies is pretty morbid...but if you played the full route, you know by now Omori is just as much a type of Something, so in a way, it make alot of sense.

Worse tho, the piano in the room is now gone, and Omori as pretty much erased almost all memories of Mari beside the good one (and even then, apparantly, the books in the library are now all scribbled out). Causing even more of a death of personality for Sunny than the poor boy already had.

A part of me can't help but feel bad about it, but I do want to give myself all the tools I can get to handle the harder superbosses, so if your heart can take it, try to fight those dudes as soon as possibles.

Finally, beating them all allow access to Black Space 2 via Omori laptop in White Space, and while I first wanted to give my thoughts on them. I think it's better you experience for yourself. I will say tho:

1)You can access part of Black Space 1 & 2 via multiples part in Headspace. (Like Jawsum elevator or by looking in a hole in the rare bear room for exemples
2)Here are some images to give you a idea what I found
Screen Shot 05-05-21 at 04.09 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 05-05-21 at 04.02 PM 001.PNG
3) Black Space is basically 50% pure dread & horror that I hate with all my living, and 50% ****post that make me laugh and put me in a false sense of security.

In other words, I don't like this place, but you bet i'm gonna try find more.
That's it for now, lemme know what you think.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know it's a weird day when ****ing RTGAME is playing Magic the Gathering Arena and is using a mono blue mill deck.

Noipoi

Howdy!

:ultinkling: Octoling, technically.

Some are enemies, some are friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom