• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There’s also the animations of him removing and putting it on his head as well as being less clear if he’d have access to it. As cool as those costumes would be, it seems like there’s various factors in the moveset and animations that’d need to be altered to accommodate those outfits the way it’s laid out.

Only if you do something incredibly stupid
That’s my secret, Cap.

I’m always stupid.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just had to deal with a scam caller, third time today.

Them: "Her Majesty Revenue and Customs would like to..........."

Me: "**** off!"

How's everyone doing today?

I'm panicking because I have literally a single class period left on a major project and I've still got a day's worth of work left to do :)
Good outside of a toothache. Went for a cycle in the hail and now just sitting doing a bit of writing.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next week for movies I'm planning.

Tuesday: Over the Top starring Sylvester Stallone
Wednesday: Escape from New York
Friday: Those Who Wish Me Dead

Following that week will be Shrek 1 & 2 and Army of the Dead.

After that week it'll be some old Godzilla films beginning with Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster.

D

Deleted member

when the magic card is sus :warioc:
EAA84D33-6547-4A43-94BF-994FCF1A25A6.jpg

why do I make these stupid things

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Kelios revealed some info about Pokemon BDSP and Legends. No spoilers at all, it's just dev stuff:
  1. The footage of Legends Arceus was in December of 2020. The footage of BDSP was January 2021
  2. BDSP is near completed, and they're polishing up the graphics. We won't know more info until June.
  3. Legends Arceus release date still being declared. BDSP is set in stone.

D

Deleted member

So Kelios revealed some info about Pokemon BDSP and Legends. No spoilers at all, it's just dev stuff:
  1. The footage of Legends Arceus was in December of 2020.
The footage being 3 or so months behind gives me a bit of hope, because that means they have almost a year and a half to polish the game, which is promising. It also do explain the very early feel of the reveal trailer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Synder made some amazing casting choices for DCEU heroes, I just don't think his style fits into a genre fundamentally built on... you know, heroes.

I hated 300 too, but at least his idea of visuals was good for that kind of movie.
Considering Snyder's views and 300 being typical Frank Miller bull**** it's no surprise they were deemed a perfect match, I just want Supes to be a sweetheart who talks to people and loves his family and cares about kids again man, it's not that ****ing hard to do

Noipoi

Howdy!
  1. The footage of Legends Arceus was in December of 2020. The footage of BDSP was January 2021
  2. BDSP is near completed, and they're polishing up the graphics. We won't know more info until June.
  3. Legends Arceus release date still being declared. BDSP is set in stone.
So the Legends footage is from even earlier than I previously thought. Meaning there’s a good year and some change to get everything polished. That’s good news.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Considering Snyder's views and 300 being typical Frank Miller bull**** it's no surprise they were deemed a perfect match, I just want Supes to be a sweetheart who talks to people and loves his family and cares about kids again man, it's not that ****ing hard to do
Christopher Reeves Superman is where he's best as the superhero boy scout we all know. That and the DCAU version.

Those are how you do Superman. Always smiling, optimistic, always having time to hang out with kids, and the homeless, saving old ladies cats from trees, a adoptive father who doesn't insist he should let people die to keep his identity a secret, etc.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Well this is going to make the Switch quartet harder to decide as I'm planning on getting three other games with NEO: TWEWY when it comes out. And for the rest:

-Monster Hunter Rise
-Skyward Sword HD
-THPS 1+2 HD
-New Pokemon Snap
-KH Melody of Memory
-Pikmin 3 Deluxe

Dammit!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I recall, the 3DS would have lived if Alphadream didn't kill it.

Yeah, I'm skipping a lot of details, but Bowser's Inside Story DX is what allegedly killed any hope and future plans for the 3DS
wait, what's this about Bowser's Inside Story DX? Was that game like horrendously bad or something, and I just missed it?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
D

Deleted member

actually you know what this sounded better in my head

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
wait, what's this about Bowser's Inside Story DX? Was that game like horrendously bad or something, and I just missed it?
Like TheMightyP said, it sold very poorly. Imo it’s likely due to the original DS version still being playable on the 3DS and the new version not having much new besides new graphics, redone music, and the Bowser Jr. story, if there’s even anything new at all besides that stuff (I don’t remember; I got the game despite having the DS version still and it was still good imo, though Bowser’s face in the artwork and battle sprite was a little weird compared to the original, and for some reason the game crashed once in Bowser’s Castle and I think once in Jr.’s story).

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Like TheMightyP said, it sold very poorly. Imo it’s likely due to the original DS version still being playable on the 3DS and the new version not having much new besides new graphics, redone music, and the Bowser Jr. story, if there’s even anything new at all besides that stuff (I don’t remember, I got the game despite having the DS version still and it was still good though Bowser’s face in the artwork and battle sprite was a little weird compared to the original, and for some reason the game crashed once in Bowser’s Castle and I think once in Jr.’s story).
Still wished they did a remake of Partners in Time.

It's unlikely it will happen again but I'd be up for a Switch collection/remake of the games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I felt like the 3DS version of Bowser's Inside Story lacked a bit of the charm of the original game and some of the remixes that I sampled I found to be inferior (most notably being the final battle theme...which is a huge one to mess up considering the quality of the original track), so I never bothered with it. The extra content with Bowser Jr. looked extremely tacked on and uninteresting, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom