• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I rebeat Luigi’s Mansion 3. This time I got all the gems. Not going after all those achievements though. A gold poltergust isn’t worth somehow coming up with that much money and doing random things all around the hotel

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I rebeat Luigi’s Mansion 3. This time I got all the gems. Not going after all those achievements though. A gold poltergust isn’t worth somehow coming up with that much money and doing random things all around the hotel
I wish Luigi's Mansion 3 wasn't such a short ass game. But at the same time, there wasn't really much they could do considering most didn't like the level select adventures of Dark World, which admittedly made it artificially longer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wish Luigi's Mansion 3 wasn't such a short ass game. But at the same time, there wasn't really much they could do considering most didn't like the level select adventures of Dark World, which admittedly made it artificially longer.
I liked that I could beat it relatively quickly. It’s a nice puzzle solving ghost catching gauntlet. Wish we could have gotten some sort of... bonus dlc campaign though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Prepatch Gogeta Blue was ****ing ass. Character could not do anything without getting punished.
Zamasu still worse than first release Gogeta imo. He's also better than pre-patch Videl.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Zamasu still worse than first release Gogeta imo. He's also better than pre-patch Videl.
I can see the argument for that. Videl was definitely bottom 2 at best, and Zamasu wasn't far behind, but given FighterZ balance philosphy, they're interchangle in terms of positioning.

Poor Zamasu now, new balance changes and still neglected and still bottom 3. Does someone just hate the Goku Black saga?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I can see the argument for that. Videl was definitely bottom 2 at best, and Zamasu wasn't far behind, but given FighterZ balance philosphy, they're interchangle in terms of positioning.

Poor Zamasu now, new balance changes and still neglected and still bottom 3. Does someone just hate the Goku Black saga?
People still **** on Videl now but even if she's gonna be obligatory low tier because no reflect, she's still very fun to play. I usually do Videl-Piccolo-Tien. Zamasu, Goku Black, Frieza, and Majin Buu are the characters that need help for one reason or another.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
SSJ4 Gogeta being better than Blue in every regard in FighterZ is a sin, IMO.
Some fighting words right there.

And you're right, Blue>SSJ4 but they're not ready for that convo.
People still **** on Videl now but even if she's gonna be obligatory low tier because no reflect, she's still very fun to play. I usually do Videl-Piccolo-Tien. Zamasu, Goku Black, Frieza, and Majin Buu are the characters that need help for one reason or another.
I actually do like how they took risks with DLC characters like Videl and Roshi by switching up core mechanics; even if some of them didn't quite pan out well (mostly Videl in this case), they still remain really fun to play as well as being really unique, offering something other characters don't have.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently on episode 7 of Invincible. Damn man even though I know what's coming up in episode 8 I still feel I'm not ready what's about to happen...

It's gonna be a huge heartbreaker.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
SSJ4 Gogeta being better than Blue in every regard in FighterZ is a sin, IMO.
I like SSJ4 Gogeta a lot more than Gogeta Blue, but that's mostly because he's got the better design.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also forgot to mention that watching Top Gun yesterday.

That was an awesome movie. Probably Tom Cruise at his finest. The chemistry between the characters especially between Maverick and his best friend Goose really clicked that the film kept me really invested on top of the aircraft action. I was sad when Goose died as I really liked him...:(

Normally not a fan of belated sequels (Some exceptions like Bad Boys for Life) but given the film is in the hands of a good actor of a film I enjoyed (Only the Brave despite the real-life aftermath regarding the Granite Hotshots family which hurts me) I have high hopes and optimism for it being one of the better ones.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I like SSJ4 Gogeta a lot more than Gogeta Blue, but that's mostly because he's got the better design.
To each their own lol.

Blue is a lazy design but I've honestly never been a fan of how SSJ4 looks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Henry Cavill sucked anyways as Superman being the emo dour he came across as. That's not how you represent Superman.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That's not Cavill's fault, that would be on the writing department and how they make Superman evil every ****ing film.
And why Zack Snyder needs to stay away from superhero movies.

His best strengths are movies like 300, Dawn of the Dead, and the upcoming Army of the Dead which I'm actually really looking forward to. Intelligent zombies? Zombie tigers? Dave Bautista as the lead role? Sign me the **** up!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know, I don’t think anyone would care if the crown came from hammerspace. Just sayin.
There’s also the animations of him removing and putting it on his head as well as being less clear if he’d have access to it. As cool as those costumes would be, it seems like there’s various factors in the moveset and animations that’d need to be altered to accommodate those outfits the way it’s laid out.

Only if you do something incredibly stupid

D

Deleted member

Fujitora only being in the top 50 is slander against the best admiral.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just don't piss him off by not getting pictures of Spider-Man

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy crap, I have so much to talk about my latest Omori session, idk where to begin with.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Here's a pic without any context first.
Screen Shot 05-05-21 at 04.53 PM 001.PNG

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
And why Zack Snyder needs to stay away from superhero movies.

His best strengths are movies like 300, Dawn of the Dead, and the upcoming Army of the Dead which I'm actually really looking forward to. Intelligent zombies? Zombie tigers? Dave Bautista as the lead role? Sign me the **** up!
Synder made some amazing casting choices for DCEU heroes, I just don't think his style fits into a genre fundamentally built on... you know, heroes.

I hated 300 too, but at least his idea of visuals was good for that kind of movie.

D

Deleted member

How's everyone doing today?

I'm panicking because I have literally a single class period left on a major project and I've still got a day's worth of work left to do :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How's everyone doing today?

I'm panicking because I have literally a single class period left on a major project and I've still got a day's worth of work left to do :)
Pretty good so far. Chilled for a bit in the early morning then took the dogs for a nice walk. Now that things are getting better, I'll be going out more especially bike riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom