• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You're a kid, you're a squid

Also scum
Roller Bully. Guranteed.
A monster
A ****ing cheater.

I'm an Inkling main too, amd I'm not denying that character ****ing cheats and I'm carried.
As an Inkling main, I can attest these are all accurate descriptions.

We may not be able to kill, but good luck killing us with our hitboxes that may or may not exist, and our near immunity to edge guards. :101:

Also, roller in lag. :140:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I guess we can just hope Crash and Spyro have a future and move on with our lives. It sucks that's all we can do, but it's just reality. And reality bites.

Anyway. Working on research into various Babylonian myths for the Ghostbusters game I'm designing. Already looking at the Epic of Gilgamesh. Anyone else have any ideas for myths to look at for inspiration?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
We haven't had a Mother 3 Localization talk for awhile.
This means Mother 3 is happening

That's right. All this time, I have secretly been a gaming industry insider. And from things I've witnessed firsthand, I can confirm that every game dev ever bends to the whims of Terry Crews.

It's finally coming, bois.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So guys thinking of doing a list of my favourite Mario Kart Tracks since I can't sleep.

Any of yous would be up for hearing it?
From all across the series? Sure, I'm down...although there's a couple of games that I haven't played for myself like Super Circuit and MK7, so I can't offer my own opinions on too many tracks from those.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby , gonna do a little speedrun I haven't mentionned before. Just because I don't think I can say too much today after that previous post lol. Hope you like it.

"Mewo been very, very bad?"

"WELL **** YOU BUTLER CAT. ONLY PERSON I'M STABBING HERE IS MYSELF, YEAH!"

---

"Ahh, it's soo good to have you back Bas-"

pop the basil

"....well ****"

---

"This beach is pretty nice"

---

"Basil, Muffet may be a pretty cool character in Undertale, but that's no reason to left those spiders walk all over- oh god oh god OH NONONOFUUUU

---

Alright, for real here, why does this Big Brain Mari make me sad?

It look so silly in a way, but seeing it suffer after it's brain expand just make me feel so.....urgh.

This area was so chill til then....

---

"OH GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACES PEOPLES, WHY DO YOU-"
Screen Shot 04-30-21 at 04.17 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 04-30-21 at 04.17 PM 001.PNG
"NOPE, **** THIS!!"

---

"Basil I swear to god if you die on me again I'm gonna"

FATALITY, FLAWLESS VICTORY, OMORI WIN

"..."

---

"Hey Mari, hanging around here hehehe...eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I feel awful, good bye"

---

Basil: Tralalala, It is good day to be not DEAD. ;)

one tunnel later

Basil: I'M A DEAD

Omori: :I

---

"When did this game became Gigyas Lair 2.0?? Atleast I can break those mirrors....tho lord I look bloody, wait what is that-
Screen Shot 04-30-21 at 04.29 PM.PNG
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

---

"Mom, can you get me out of this hell?"

---

"Ah, all my friends are here....dead and swimming without faces. Just how I like'em...."

---

"Basil I swear to god, don't follow Hero it's a trap- oh no oh god Oh **** **** **** THE MUSIC ARGHH. NO KEL MAH BOY DON'T DO THIS, AUBREY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

---

"Save Basil? Heck yeah!"

Omori proceed to stab Basil then walk over his body

".....you little piece of s-"

--

Annnnd yeah, that's black space for ya.

Last thing I say is that is the most imposing mirror jumpscare of them all.

And seeing Hero cry at Mari piano is heartbreaking. It also make you wonder if Spirit Mari is actually a, well, spirit. Or still part of Sunny imagination, since Hero cleared said that he heard music.

Make you wonder, huh.

Hope you like the format for this one. We see if I keep it or not next time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Uncensored episodes of Helluva Boss is planned to be released in the future (on Newgrounds instead of YouTube)
Awesome sauce!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Been watching a whole load of Disney+ today.

Thought I gave the Haunted Mansion movie featuring Eddie Murphy a watch and boy, I can pretty much understand why it was so bad.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh, yeah, thoughts on the Activision thing:

Super huge bummer. Really hope this doesn't mean the death of Spyro and Crash again, but eh, we'll see. Not too confident for future sequels ATM but never say never!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, my Ipad is acting up like crazy. Scrolling isn't working, it's lagging like crazy, I can't close any apps I open, and I can't turn off my Ipad. Anyone know a fix for this?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Currently on my way to get my second shot. I'm far less nervous the second time compared to the first.

I only had mild symptoms last time so I doubt they'll be much worse this time too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching The Boys for the first time and **** my nuts (Walking Dead reference) this show is crazy

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also hot take...Pit is the greatest illiterate gaming character in Nintendo history out of like...idk...2 or more I guess

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And once again we have the trope of the husband's wife's parents who don't like, respect, or approve of their daughter's husband. I'll admit though I think it was criteria to the plot being a Moxxie-focused episode, I just wish there was more of those parents approving or respecting their daughter's husband, that's all.

Also why didn't Moxxie attempt to free Millie when she caught herself on the bear trap or at least get someone to help if he wasn't strong enough?

Aside from that great episode, one of my favs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom