• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
good to know being a public superhero working for high paying companies not owned by a superhero is a terrible idea...and an even better knowing that heroes that are truly good should have no limits on what they can and can't do (but certain ****ers need limits)
Pretty sure we had a movie or two tackling that very same topic.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I am chatting with people about Death Battle, and I see people use these terms about scaling. There is multiversal, universal, planetary and more. Makes sense, but I do not think hyperversal, outerversal or metaversal are a thing as some people say.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I am chatting with people about Death Battle, and I see people use these terms about scaling. There is multiversal, universal, planetary and more. Makes sense, but I do not think hyperversal, outerversal or metaversal are a thing as some people say.
Everything's a thing if you use your

In other news I finally got my first vaccine shot today! Here's to returning to normal.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FFII introduces one of the most annoying FF enemies - Malboros. They don't have bad breath in this game, but can paralyze you by just attacking you.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh I just realized in terms of Vs. movies.

Horror: Freddy vs. Jason
Kaiju: Godzilla vs. Kong
Sci-Fi: Alien vs. Predator
Superhero: Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

D

Deleted member

So, can anyone explain to me, why on earth in DQ3 can you give your bag a name?

That’s just plain silly.......

I named it Badger.

Shroob

Sup?
Incredibles 2 wasn't as good as the first because Syndrome wasn't there.

Idc that they made Elastigirl's ass bigger it take up majority of the screen and scenes, they can't distract us from the fact Syndrome single-handedly carried the first move to the point that no future villian can hold a candle to him.
Potatoman: "Stop being horny on Smashboards."

Also Potatoman:
Idc that they made Elastigirl's ass bigger it take up majority of the screen

Noipoi

Howdy!
Incredibles 2 wasn't as good as the first because Syndrome wasn't there.

Idc that they made Elastigirl's ass bigger it take up majority of the screen and scenes, they can't distract us from the fact Syndrome single-handedly carried the first move to the point that no future villian can hold a candle to him.
It just wasn’t as solid as the first. That includes Syndrom, definitely, but it didn’t feel as complete as the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom