• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
NFT? What's that?
You're basically paying a **** load of money (think bitcoin worth) for a jpeg/mp4. But that's not all, as in fact, it kills the enviroment because each one has their own... serial number or something, and that takes a **** tom of electricity to use which in turn pollutes the enviroment in an awful way. NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token, so unloke Bitcoin, you can't trade it for anything else. You get the jpeg, and that's it.

It's a waste of money and the only thing you can get in return is enviromental damage.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW THEY JUST PATCHED OFFICIAL ONLINE PLAY INTO MARIO PARTY

LIKE, LEGIT BOARD PLAY I THINK

Finaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
And it took them how many years for them to do this out of nowhere?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Two and a half
I mean it gives a reason to play the game this year but I have a stronger feeling that this is a prelude to the next installment, which could have online play at launch; with this being the first public test of it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I ate tofu for the first time yesterday.... I now feel like I have to eat a whole cow just to reset my system.

Lesson learned. I am a carnivore. And I will never do that again.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The first Mario Kart game I played was Mario Kart DS. Pretty fun game. It has Waluigi in it, unlike Mario Kart 7.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm bored, so have this little bit of AI Dungeon where I play around with a baby slime... thing.
Baby_Slime.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

So Godzilla vs. Ghost King Ghidorah when?

Fun Fact: Godzilla vs. Ghost Godzilla was gonna be a thing in the Heisei movies where Godzilla would had fought the ghost of the 1954 Godzilla possessing Godzilla Junior, it was dropped because the previous two films involved Godzilla fighting two Godzilla lookalikes (Mechagodzilla and SpaceGodzilla).

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I made this one comment on a YouTube video a year ago, and apparently it's the most liked comment with like, 4.2k likes or something and YouTube will still not stop sending me notifications for that one comment.

I now know how it feels to be the top comment and it is painful.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I made this one comment on a YouTube video a year ago, and apparently it's the most liked comment with like, 4.2k likes or something and YouTube will still not stop sending me notifications for that one comment.

What was the comment?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I know your pain lol
I commented the word "epic" on my friend's song he posted on Youtube and he pinned it
The video now has 2 million views and my comment has like 50,000 likes and I still get replies over a year later that are like "WHY DID THIS GET PINNED?"

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know what pisses me off?

The fact that anime ops get taken down and the people who upload like either add subtitles or change a bit around or making it horrendously 60fps. Just give me a clean cut opening. Simple as that. Companies would lose **** all from having them there.

Also almost fell asleep from how boring the Zoom call was. Dear god.

How's the rest of you guys?

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Trust me, I once made a comment about the Mario Bros Genetalia for a joke and then it became the top comment and I won't stop getting notifications about an argument between people arguing about what the Mario Bros. gender is, which leads to more of these arguments.

Send help.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm legit excited and hyped for Army of the Dead.

These are the kind of movies Zack Snyder needs to stick to. This, the Dawn remake and 300.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Trust me, I once made a comment about the Mario Bros Genetalia for a joke and then it became the top comment and I won't stop getting notifications about an argument between people arguing about what the Mario Bros. gender is, which leads to more of these arguments.

Send help.
Were was Socrates when we were discussing the Mario Bros.' gender?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just entered another Zoom call and oh ****..................................................................................................

A worst enemy of mine from a long time past is in there. A real creepster who did **** to one of my friends. So made an excuse that my phone was sying and got out of there.

This has been a fun day.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I actually feel sorry for Lewis Tan. He is a talented actor and martial artist, but I don't feel that Cole Young really defined his acting ability.
By no means it's against this the actor no, just the character he played, even then I can't really blame it on him as it was the script's and writing's fault.

For as minor as his role was in Deadpool 2, that was a much better performance so the guy does have potential.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Another day, another Omori session done.

Let me gather my thoughts and I post what happened later.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ohhhh no

God no. SEGA. STOP. NFTS ARE VERY BAD.

Ivander

Smash Legend

For those wondering, Yoshinori Ono, the one who did Street Fighter 4, x Tekken and 5 is now the president and COO of Delight Works, the ones who do the Gacha game, Fate/Grand Order. And by what I've been hearing, Fate Fighting game has already been trending on Japan twitter because of this.

What this means for Grand Order and Fate, I don't know. Like we know that he did really good at the beginning with Street Fighter 4 and brought attention to fighting games back, but we also know that he was responsible for Street Fighter X Tekken and early Street Fighter 5. I guess things can go either way. Here's hoping Ono goes the good way.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ohhhh no

God no. SEGA. STOP. NFTS ARE VERY BAD.
Most of these companies just do it because they see the word "collectible" and the high prices, and they don't do any research on their own or a company convinces them with wads of cash and conveniently leaves out the energy part. That might be worse than actively doing it depending on who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom