• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Weird, inobservant, oblivious, naive, shy
Why not try again with three positives; 2 negatives
“Can’t! Run! With! Thing! On! Back!”
View attachment 312917
Just one more to go! I’m gonna take a bit of a different approach in regards to the exact Covie that I have in mind...
Also, page 1600 hype! W00T
Good sketch! You should work for a studio... or do you already?

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
alright, to change the subject, allow me to share a hilarious story from this date I went on with this girl once.

:

see the joke is

ive never been on a date:drsad:
Just follow the advice of our Vampire Savior

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Why not try again with three positives; 2 negatives

Good sketch! You should work for a studio... or do you already?
I'm still in community college, I'm just doing this because I love the franchises involved in this sketch. Look back on some of my earlier posts if you wanna see the other three that are on the page.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Today was not really my day.

Mostly just feeling down due to the events that I did yesterday. I will say this, I probably will never be a fan of needles. I accept that they are helpful and am grateful for it, but I fear something could go wrong.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Mostly just feeling down due to the events that I did yesterday. I will say this, I probably will never be a fan of needles. I accept that they are helpful and am grateful for it, but I fear something could go wrong.
I ****ing HATE needles. I have to get a blood test every year.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

You too, huh? I panicked a little until I actually got pricked, and my mom dramatized it to everybody. I'm not gonna live that down so long as she keeps reminding me of it.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

You received a vaccine, yes? I am not comfortable with needles myself, but relaxing the muscles really does work wonders.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

I had a nightmare last night that I swallowed a needle on a string and had it pulled back out.
(I severely dislike having an object half swallowed and half non-swallowed. It gives me a choking feeling.)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh my.

I intend for the ghostbusters game I’m designing to also have a similar calendar state.... would a year be too much for that kind of gameplay?
It depends on what kind of story and genre you're going for. JRPGs like Persona can be lengthy, but you probably can't stretch an action game campaign that much.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
“The Hunters have come to our aid, Arbiter! They will fight by our side.”
3832DC74-A451-4B34-A5CE-774D0742081D.jpeg

With that, every member of Senran Kagura’s Crimson Squad has been sketched in the attire of the different races of the Covenant! Complete with necessary weapons and gear!
53DDE467-C59D-4ED0-AB8C-B52A77B272A2.jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I only use the Internet nowadays for here, Discord, Reddit, Wikipedia, BBC News/Reuters, Google Drive and my three/four gaming news websites.

The internet ain't what it used to be. I miss when the Internet was the best of both worlds.
The big names but far more small experimental sites which were fun and having a bunch of cool stuff. Feels like it died around the mid of last decade.

Would be fun to imagine another timeline where instead of lurking I actually joined here like a year earlier or so.
I do browse a number of things on the Internet for a number of things whether this is to keep track of films, video games, the news and some social media.

The ones that I do tend to avoid on the Internet are ones who spread hate, lies and misinformation on specific things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom