• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made an extremely expensive room in minecraft. It's made from Iron blocks. It used all my iron blocks but I'm at a point in the game I think I can afford it. It's going to be my redstone storage room

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Steve Urkel and Carlton Banks together...imagine how beautiful of a crossover that would've been

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is it just me, or has this week just blazed right by for anyone else?

It feels like Monday was yesterday.
That's getting older for ya. The beginning of this year alone still feels like it was yesterday.

Make everyday count, make the best of it, because as you get older, the faster time goes.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Speaking of Sus Jerma, I made this recently:

It's for the speculation video, believe it or not.

Also, I believe this post alone warrants a dislike button feature on the site, 'cause this edit is horrible and deserves every dislike from every user on the site. :040:
I’m going to find a way to become a moderator of this site just to perma ban you under the reasoning “war crimes”

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Speaking of Sus Jerma, I made this recently:

It's for the speculation video, believe it or not.

Also, I believe this post alone warrants a dislike button feature on the site, 'cause this edit is horrible and deserves every dislike from every user on the site. :040:
whentheappleisbad(blushemoji).png
when the apple is bad

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I love how I was able to recreate my Smashboards avatar in the free trial of Final Fantasy XIV that lets you play all the way to level 60 and includes A Realm Reborn AND the award winning Heavensward expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom