• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
-Joins a casual TF2 server

-There's someone playing Jungle Hijnx on the mic in high quality

Perhaps there is some hope left for this game, after all.
And then, in the back of your mind, amidst the sounds of gunfire, explosions, and schadenfreude taunts, you hear it.

Faintly, but it's there, and it only gets louder and louder with each moment, until....

BANG

"Nice shot, mate!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You lost your job? Sorry to hear that.
Sucks to hear that, man. My condolences.
oh nonononononono not me...other people lost their jobs (I have yet to have a real world job anyways...them seizures ain't no joke), but I merely find it to be bull**** that people gotta lose their jobs cause a company wants to save money even while having buttloads of cash

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
oh nonononononono not me...other people lost their jobs (I have yet to have a real world job anyways...them seizures ain't no joke), but I merely find it to be bull**** that people gotta lose their jobs cause a company wants to save money even while having buttloads of cash
That's not even getting into how employers want people with experience so someone like me who got out of college a couple years ago still hasnt been able to get any legitimate piece of work.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man Yakuza and Persona 5 reference each other so damn often i wish we'd get an actual crossover, but the only way i see this happening is if Yakuza joins Smash, we get a new Sega all stars racing or a new project x zone, all of which seem unlikely.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's not even getting into how employers want people with experience so someone like me who got out of college a couple years ago still hasnt been able to get any legitimate piece of work.
kinda gets me into thinking about how the real world hasn’t pulled some Falcon & Winter Soldier type **** with how those who weren’t dusted had jobs, but got replaced by the blipped people just cause...then started terrorist and super soldier serum type crimes. Probably best to not have a similar thing happen after all 2020 put us through

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got the sketch and line art done for another drawing. Glad I gave myself time to build up damn near a month's worth of a backlog. Everything after will help in improving my work even more. Hopefully I can do about 2 or 3 drawings a week to keep the flow going for a while.

losing a job ****ing sucks
Very sorry to hear that dude, times are tough as hell. Here's to hoping things bounce back.

EDIT: I see you meant other people, still, hope things will go well for ya.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember how a while ago on Twitter Sony asked which of their old IPs they wanted to see come back on PS5, and one of the logos included was the PlayStation All-Stars Logo. I do. I’m probably the only one that does. Sony probably doesn’t even remember.....

PLEASE SONY!!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Remember how a while ago on Twitter Sony asked which of their old IPs they wanted to see come back on PS5, and one of the logos included was the PlayStation All-Stars Logo. I do. I’m probably the only one that does. Sony probably doesn’t even remember.....

PLEASE SONY!!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only way it could come back is if Sony actually cared about it's own legacy, which the higher ups dont.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Fun Fact: Color Splash is the only Paper Mario game in the series to not reference any previous partner.

Parakarry and Bow were in TTYD, all the previous partners were Catch Cards in Super, Goombella and Parakarry were referenced in SS, and Bobbery and Kersti were reference in TOK.

...that's not really a fun fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom