• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'll be all for getting New Pokemon Snap but I'm not really in the best of days to get new games so I'm gonna wait until end of July and only get Mass Effect and maybe Scarlet Nexus.

Plus if I want to reach 40 physicals I gotta do it in style:

1618533639767.png
91cCDSOUEhS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
814mH7g4wdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
1618534120114.png

Man I miss being able to buy four games at once at near full price. Like do this as a final hurrah or something for something.

Well I should head to bed guys.

And thanks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. I thought we would have gotten SOME info on how Nintendo planned to celebrate the other anniversaries they have this year. Just Pokémon. And only technically Zelda. No DK. No Metroid. No Pikmin. Sad.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Made a quick concept/warmup sketch for a project.
41EF24AD-17DF-487C-909B-8CAF5CAF07A7.jpeg

Someone I’ve worked with in the past DMd me asking if I’d be interested in being paid to help storyboard for his FNAF project, so this is actually the first time I’ve been commissioned for art.
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC

Shroob

Sup?
You know. I thought we would have gotten SOME info on how Nintendo planned to celebrate the other anniversaries they have this year. Just Pokémon. And only technically Zelda. No DK. No Metroid. No Pikmin. Sad.
Aside from DK, considering how they treat Metroid and Pikmin, that's not surprising.

Kid Icarus had its anni this year too and..... yeah lol

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Aside from DK, considering how they treat Metroid and Pikmin, that's not surprising.

Kid Icarus had its anni this year too and..... yeah lol
It's not an accident that a lot of these IPs had their 35th this year. 1986 was when the Famicom Disk System came out :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Made a quick concept/warmup sketch for a project.
View attachment 311503
Someone I’ve worked with in the past DMd me asking if I’d be interested in being paid to help storyboard for his FNAF project, so this is actually the first time I’ve been commissioned for art.
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC
Ayyyy first art commission! That’s rad!

Zelda takes priority, and they’ll probably have a Zelda blowout later in the year.

DK might get something, and that’s a hard maybe. Maybe Donkey Kong 99 or something.

Metroid? Pikmin?? Getting acknowledgment???
894E8056-CEB5-4C22-AB78-C89A69960C9E.png

Edit: actually there’s the Pikmin AR game. And they just dropped Pikmin 3 Deluxe.

Pikmin fans are eating more then they usually do.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ayyyy first art commission! That’s rad!

Zelda takes priority, and they’ll probably have a Zelda blowout later in the year.

DK might get something, and that’s a hard maybe. Maybe Donkey Kong 99 or something.

Metroid? Pikmin?? Getting acknowledgment???
View attachment 311505
I hate this in it’s entirety. I hate what your saying. I hate that your saying it. I hate that you’re RIGHT and I hate that smug ass Sonic pic!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or has this week just blazed right by for anyone else?

It feels like Monday was yesterday.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Wwhy the hhell are wee still doinng tthis? Thhis meeme hasn’t been funny siince I don’t know when. It’s giving mme a pprominent headache. I have to goo take a walk every ssingle ttime I see onee of these rridiculos iimagess. Sseriously, I uurge you to sstop.
Amogus

Bottom text

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wwhy the hhell are wee still doinng tthis? Thhis meeme hasn’t been funny siince I don’t know when. It’s giving mme a pprominent headache. I have to goo take a walk every ssingle ttime I see onee of these rridiculos iimagess. Sseriously, I uurge you to sstop.
I feel like I’m being mocked. But i’m not sure how.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
New Pokémon Snap overview trailer

Holy ****! This looks flat out incredible! Gimme now!
The underwater areas remind me a lot of Subnautica....cept it's Pokemon and not giant beasties that will eat you. And I'm not just saying this because its underwater and Subnautica's on my mind but it legit looks like it came from Subnautica.

Shroob

Sup?
Some men leave a mark on history.

Some, on their community.

And others?

Others are sus

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Dude calm down your using two letters att a ttime

Oh noo it’s spreading

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

When the FMA Brotherhood soundtrack and The Godfather Part 1 soundtrack had a baby... this was the baby.

This rendition sounds very Italian. And, beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom