• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’ve still yet to be pricked.

Hoping to get it done soon enough. I know everyone’s gonna be out this summer, I don’t wanna miss it :4wario2:
So I thought you said "I've still yet to get picked", and I was gonna be like, "This is Smashboards, you think anybody actually picks us to be their significant other?" But you said pricked, like vaccinated.

Yuh

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This Furret has an ability that lets moves do high damage regardless of type advantage and has Helping Hand, Follow Me, and Coil for self buffs.

What the heck, this little dude is broken, lol. He's probably my best support 'Mon in MD atm.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So a friend just read the bit of my new story piece (one of the ones who have read it before) a bit earlier and just outright said to me:

"Don't damn deny it. The main character is the person you want to be..."

Me throws his hands up

Yes I would rather be a 23 year old guy who wields a serrated katana and a repeating crossbow, drives a dune buggy, has the ability to travel anywhere in his home world and has a 4,000 year old samurai spirit girl as his best friend.

All this instead of a 24 year old with depression and being unhealthy with poor relationship skills.

Yes I admit it!!!!

Well I just got my shot hours ago, see what tomorrow leads to. Hopefully no side effects.
I'm meant to have gotten vaccinated weeks ago but doctors wanted me to get my throat checked out first.

What pisses me off is people who aren't getting it because "the government doesn't tell me what to do!" or "I'm not afraid of it!". And I have heard people fake scream that the vaccine almost killed them and lied about it.

So I thought you said "I've still yet to get picked", and I was gonna be like, "This is Smashboards, you think anybody actually picks us to be their significant other?"
This is Smashboards. I doubt anyone would meet each other IRL or by too shy too, let alone get a significant other from here.

We have friends here at least.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Getting my first shot next Wednesday via scheduling my place of work did for me. It's super convenient, and because it's on their time I'll get a shorter work day next Wednesday, which is pretty radical. :nifty:

Lookin' forward to doin' stuff again once it becomes safer to. I'm definitely a more indoors guy, but even I am starting to get tired of the constant stay-at-home shenanigans.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
This Furret has an ability that lets moves do high damage regardless of type advantage and has Helping Hand, Follow Me, and Coil for self buffs.

What the heck, this little dude is broken, lol. He's probably my best support 'Mon in MD atm.
If only that translated to the main games.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sorry to hear that Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna and Zinith Zinith Hope things work out for you both regarding your shots.

Damn governments...This is what I mean when they're basically overlords ruling over us with an iron fist.
Nah man it was confusion with the doctors.

My throat was a higher priority than getting the shot because I was having issues. So it was that, then blood test (long story), then the shot.

I'm not complaining to be honest. What pisses me off as mentioned are the people who think "the government doesn't tell me what to do!" or "I'm not afraid of it!" drives me up the wall.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nah man it was confusion with the doctors.

My throat was a higher priority than getting the shot because I was having issues. So it was that, then blood test (long story), then the shot.

I'm not complaining to be honest. What pisses me off as mentioned are the people who think "the government doesn't tell me what to do!" or "I'm not afraid of it!" drives me up the wall.
Ah, I misinterpreted my bad. Either way hope and pray you get your shot soon.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Dead By Daylight is getting a Resident Evil crossover.

It's unclear what characters or area will be used (it will be revealed in June) - it could be Leon (or Claire) and Mr. X, Jill and Nemesis, or even someone with Lady Dimitrescu to promote Resident Evil 8. (I don't think the protagonist of RE7 or 8 has a face, though I could be wrong - I haven't played those games)

Nemesis has the wider array of powers, though maybe something more straightforward like Mr. X would be more balanced. (I'm not too concerned about the survivor - I'm pretty much permanently sticking with Ash Williams)

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of New Pokemon Snap, there was a thing in the original Pokemon Snap where, if you rescued all three Jigglypuffs in the Cave area, and at the end where they sing; if you throw a pester ball at them or play the Pokeflute, they get mad. I hope there is something similar in New Pokemon Snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom