• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I dunno how many folks here play Friday Night Funkin', but I'm doing vocals for this mod that adds a whole new week.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There's also a secret fourth song that has full on vocals with lyrics that I also recorded. Not often that I get to sing for projects, so this was quite fun!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Finally got my queued trades completed, and am one Sport Ball and Safari Ball richer.

Have no idea if I'll even use them or not. Probably not. Probably save them for another trade in the future. Idk.

I'm tired. Have a good night.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right I need to funny rant about my accent first:

So I had a small argument with my dad about my long disowned sister (don't think I told many people I had one) and why I didn't want to talk to her when I want to talk to my disowned brothers. I said to him that she ****ed her life too far and all that yadda yadda,
And I hated that kind of voice of accent that she has.
With that condescending uneducated mother Belfast accent you are far less likely to receive brain damage with a 44 Magnum blowing your head off than hearing that accent for one minute.

And so he was like "oh you don't like the Irish accent?!" to which I replied "you've lived here for 25 years. It's Ireland! Accents are different based on how educated, where you're from, ethnicity and even on what part the road you live on or whether you are Catholic or Protestant. I don't like her for the **** she did." but never mind that.

And I love all the accents in Ireland cause they are funny, entertaining and well loved by anyone who comes here. From Dublin to Belfast all of them are nice and there is a reason why we can probably enchant anyone with them (as I'm sure you Americans are fond of it all).

I just can't stand one accent and that is that condescending uneducated mother accent in Belfast who say stuff like "awk, you ok pet? Awk, awk, awk," as it rips the ear drums off. Doubly so if they are smokers and get all the education in the world from soap operas.

Hell even the manly Belfast hardlad accent is funny because no-one can understand it. And my accent while flat with some UK mainland twang to it is bearable.

And as I've posted Father Ted videos a few times it helps why people love it.

Rant is over.

So on the best highlight despite grieving I'm thinking of doing my first bike and train journey tomorrow. Know quarantine says to stay local but going the distance is the only thing keeping my mind off the events of the week.

Gonna work on a bit of story tonight.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I have such a weird cat. He’ll let you cradle him like a baby. And he likes it.
My cat was weird too, she used to sleep in the oddest places; in the pantry, in the sink, on top of the toilet, in her own cat box
She also used to regularly eat dog food
I miss that crazy baby lol

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Not sure if I should be happy Cartoon Network is bring back the Cartoon Cartoons branding...

...or if I should be scared that they’re bringing the Cartoon Cartoons branding back.
I’ll just be cautious about it then.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have such a weird cat. He’ll let you cradle him like a baby. And he likes it.
My dog hated that when I tried to but then I gave him a snack and he was content for a while.

He wasn't the cutest, the smartest or the most social of his kind but I don't think no other dog could have perfectly fitted the one household of an old man and his adult children. I miss him.

sighs I will fight the chance to get a new pet when I'm over this.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
After a 4 hour odyssey into the history of Garfield, I have come out of the other side with a direction I think Nickelodeon should take the series. A series of rapid fire shorts. Like visual versions of comic strips. Quick gags. Nothing else. And to add variety, use the four series Jim Davis has created over the years (Garfield, U.S. Acres, Gnorm Gnat, and Jon).

D

Deleted member

yknow what, I’m gonna start doing this again.

Day 1 of posting random cards
5D8F3395-C96F-42A9-861F-6A0522FAF48C.jpeg

Shroob

Sup?
After a 4 hour odyssey into the history of Garfield, I have come out of the other side with a direction I think Nickelodeon should take the series. A series of rapid fire shorts. Like visual versions of comic strips. Quick gags. Nothing else. And to add variety, use the four series Jim Davis has created over the years (Garfield, U.S. Acres, Gnorm Gnat, and Jon).
But Garfield isn't funny.

Granted, so aren't most modern Nicktoons.

:4pacman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom