• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Noipoi

Howdy!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A month ago Obama told everyone that their waifu was ****. Only for Wademan to reveal that I was his waifu.

We tried to make it work for a while, but it wasn’t meant to be. We broke up and I never saw him again, but that’s just the way things go.

In Albuquerque
uh-oh
banjo gun.jpg
Yes I just stole your memes, what are you gonna to do?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next week.

Tuesday: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge
Wednesday: Tom & Jerry (I'm bracing myself...)
Friday: Ice Age (2002) and Mortal Kombat (2021)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think we all know that for me it’s PlayStation All-Stars, but I wanna hear what the equivalent is for you guys. A game you absolutely love, you replay all the time despite acknowledging its potential flaws and you would love to see a sequel to. But you know is never gonna come because of dozens of complicated factors. I’m curious.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think we all know that for me it’s PlayStation All-Stars, but I wanna hear what the equivalent is for you guys. A game you absolutely love, you replay all the time despite acknowledging its potential flaws and you would love to see a sequel to. But you know is never gonna come because of dozens of complicated factors. I’m curious.
Banjo Tooie.

Wait what lol fr?
Snake doesn’t like the funny ha ha’s.

D

Deleted member

I've seen people walk around with no head but I don't know how to do it lol
There's a few tricks to do it. A few bugs that are probably patched now, but also a few legit ways that won't get you banned.

The most straightforward way would be to get the Headless Horseman bundle(for obvious reasons) but uh.... it's like $100 of dollars worth of robux lol
I think there's a few alternatives? Maybe? idk.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
War of the Monsters.

Underrated and very underappreciated, how you do a giant monster game. The fact too this doesn't even have a remastered version. It deserves better and should have a sequel. Plenty of other new monsters that could be homages to classic 50s/60s giant monsters.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Every single complaint the game gets is justified, and you know what? I love the game anyway. It's a masterclass in vehicle creation, allowing for an infinite array of vehicle options, from tanks to stealth bombers to whatever video game vehicle you feel like recreating. I'd imagine if it was either its own thing or there was a mainline Banjo platformer recently released at the time, it would have never gotten the hate it did. I'm happy to see more positivity towards it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom