• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Some exciting recruitment news.

I see Retro isn't done with their hires just yet. I never expected an artist that worked on HTTYD to be working on a Metroid title. It's still pretty exciting hearing this news but it is getting to that point where we are starting to get ansty about some other piece of news that doesn't have to do with some developer getting added to the project. I've literally never heard of any other media, movie, video game, etc; giving devs this much attention, save for like maybe one or two particular people involved. I can't imagine how these devs feel about being put in the spotlight this much, especially compared to other projects they've worked on (which are not insignificant by any means). But it does go to show how big of a deal this game really is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom