• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This month's CoroCoro came out with New Pokémon Snap, Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, and Legends: Arceus. Sadly no new information.

Next month better deliver.

D

Deleted member

it feels weird to think about how when it comes to One Piece, we’ve been in the final Big Mom and Kaido vs Luffy showdown since January(since Chapter 1000 was when it first started)

I can’t wait for it to be animated in the anime though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ended up talking to my dad for a bit and well he thinks I should try and stand on my own through this. And I need to being fair, so I'm gonna stop the mopeiness here and Discord.....until I see my siblings faces.

Talking to my parent about a few things has made me feel a bit better or maybe it's the pfp effect....

However to cheer me up and you guys since tomorrow will be the first thing during the grieving to perfectly distract me for a bit: Zombieland Saga Season 2 new episode.

And just saying but there is a reason why you should all watch the anime:
Man those lyrics in the song relate to me.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Funny that you went with Megumin for your pfp since I was just considering making her my next one.
I had this pfp buried within a folder so it would have worked for a more optimistic pfp.

Gonna change my signature as well. I had it to make conversation but it never really worked.

I dunno, there’s no point whining about it. You gotta deal with the hand you were dealt.

Just so happens I was dealt a kinda poopy one.
Yeah and it sucks.

Wait you talking to the man in the mirror?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
It feels like my life is a joke, sometimes.

If there’s any sort of higher power out there, they’re having a chuckle. Guaranteed.
Same except I like to think of my life as a wacky sitcom rather than just a joke
My uncle got covid.

Sucks. Hope he pulls through.
Also i'm sorry that's happening, I hope for the best for ya and I hope he makes it

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, the New TMNT game looks sick, and Konami's making a new game which is an even bigger surprise.

Dutch Raikuna

So redid my sig, still writing but with part of the lyrics from Zombieland Saga. Too colourful but eh.

Sorry for getting existential
Happens to the best of us. I would like getting into that but not the time for me.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Noipoi

Howdy!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
My 8Bitdo that came today was a defect. Both sticks aren't reading properly and the left one has really bad snap and drift problems.

EAkqkRvX4AEP4xB.jpg

One'a those evenings.

Oh well, Amazon's sending me a new one ASAP, so hopefully it gets here before the end of the week. My bets are on it being on Amazon or just a really unlucky manufacturing fluke: 8Bitdo has a pretty near flawless track record with build quality, and every other part of the controller besides the sticks is in magnificent shape. Plus, no one else who got the controller (from what I've seen) has this issue, so I don't think it's a widespread problem.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
And with the acquisition of Marshadow, I believe I've captured all the legendaries and mythicals in Xenoverse, which consists of Luxflon, Shyleon, Trishout, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Deoxys, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Genesect, Meloetta, Dielebi,and of course, Marshadow. Not sure if Mewtwo X counts, but I got that one too. Unless there's some way to get Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dragalisk, and the X Forms of the Tapu, I believe that's all of em.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It's a four month old video, so it may have been posted here before, but I found a meme:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom