• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I like mine with pepperoni and extra cheese, ideally stuffed crust is included

Throwback to last week when my friend and I gave pizza hut the wrong address by mistake and the lady on the phone was absolutely done with our shenanigans
Same here! High fives him That's the pepper-only kind of pizza that I think is the best, if basic. If not, then Jesus Crust.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just checked the latest Minecraft snapshot, they are not doing worlds with the increased height limit anymore but all the new blocks and mobs are still there.

So their announcement is already confirmed with the snapshot

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I know I'm not THAT into Power Rangers... but am I right in thinking it's a little weird they don't have the entire Mighty Morphin team in Battle for the Grid? Like... they only have half and that is the most iconic iteration of the series...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone post this yet?

Man am I excited for this! You think I should get this on Switch or on my Xbox One or PS4?

Also, fun fact. Ryu Hayabusa was one of the characters being worked on for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC. Why I have no goddamn idea because I always associated him with either Nintendo or Xbox but shurgs would have been cool. He was gonna come in a pack with Tomba and a stage based on Fat Princess. Those two alongside another pack with Dart Feld (The Legend of Dragoon) and Abe (Oddworld) and a stage based on Gravity Rush was also definitely in development. And there was so much else they were trying to work out. God damn Sony I'm still mad at how you treated that game! Please just make a new installment on PS5 but actually give it's team a development budget and allow them to put their passion into the game! Arg!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Clementine > Ellie
Spider-Man > Batman
Lara Croft = Nathan Drake
WWE > other sports
Cartoons > Anime

that is all and nobody will notice this ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gotta love pizza! What are your favorite toppings, guys?
Pepperoni and mushroom.

I like to call it the Super Mario Special whenever I get a pizza like that, because it's got his favorite power-up and the pepperoni is red like his hat and undershirt. :ultmario:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Cartoons > Anime
Anime is cartoons.

And I wouldn’t say one is particularly better than the other. There are great animes and cartoons, and there are the trash ones. Though of course having a preference is perfectly fine. As a western cartoonist, I think my preference is obvious.

Just don’t be a prick about it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
(Helen is a former community manager for Minecraft so she’d know this stuff)

This really hurt to read and it makes me sad for the good people at Mojang, such as the programmers and other devs etc.

Hopefully something good happens to them. No one deserves to be forced to have evil scumbags as their leaders/whatever. At least they were kind enough to give them more time with Caves & Cliffs, I guess. This is just the senior leadership/whatever people who are bad, the devs and others are all cool.

I’m not sure if spreading the word would do anything to help Mojang, but I figured if enough people knew, something could happen...idk...

Of course, I hope other dev teams have something good happen to them as well, I know this is unfortunately common in the game industry, and I hope good happens to those other dev teams too...I guess I just feel “closer” to Mojang, being my favorite team whom I’ve followed for a long time as a big fan of their game which is also my favorite game and probably has been since I first played it back in 2011, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think the bad stuff going on in other companies isn’t just as horrible...

Kinda scared to work at Mojang now as a shy amputee, I was wanting to work there someday and now it sounds not very safe or comfortable based on what Helen said...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Pepperoni and mushroom.

I like to call it the Super Mario Special whenever I get a pizza like that, because it's got his favorite power-up and the pepperoni is red like his hat and undershirt. :ultmario:
I am surprised you never grew a small number your normal size after eating such a pizza. :troll:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
smh no smash reveal at the nindies? what the heck nintendo is RUINING the switch with these AWFUL decisions. I am canceling my smash bros. preoder immediately.
I have not seen anyone unironically say something like this in response to today's showcase. It's just a bogeyman by this point.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I have not seen anyone unironically say something like this in response to today's showcase. It's just a bogeyman by this point.
I'll have you know I am 100% definitely, most assuredly serious, good sir. The crimes Nintendo has committed by not having the most Smashing of Brothers appear at this prestigious event is most unheard of, and is deserving of the harshest criticism and retribution.

My anger may only be appeased by Nintendo making FP10 Gooigi.

D

Deleted member

Cartoons > Anime
Really the only difference between the two is a different artstyle(with a dash of cultural differences)

That said, I vastly prefer anime to american cartoons, mostly cause when I watch anime, I'm usually getting a vastly intriguing and open story, along with a nice, clean artstyle and worldbuilding, not a saturday morning comedy.*

*that's not to say all american cartoons are "just comedys and nothing else" but being american myself, I've watched a ton of them, and most of them lean into the episodic "plot of the day with tiny lore sprinkled in" type of story, which isn't really my style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom