• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Adobe is actually a garbage ass company. Never seen a company be so greedy for a product that is super easy to simply find alternatives. **** is super expensive for starters, and then they charge gour ass for cancelling, and then they charge you even more if you want out early.

I normally don't encourage this, but please just pirate Adobe. Or use alternatives.

**** Adobe.
It is always morally correct to pirate adobe products.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Adobe actually (bear with me) ****ed over my mom.

So, last year, when Adobe gave out free programs for college kids because of COVID, I made an adobe account. I was using my school email, but because all sign ups require cards, my mom let me use hers.

Tell me why THEY STILL CHARGED HER? AND THEN THEY CHARGED HER MORE WHEN SHE CAUGHT WIND OF IT AND TRIED TO CANCEL?

Like WTF?????

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I didn't even know Adobe has paid products aside from maybe photoshop. Anything I've use from them has been free.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Bit of changes regarding my next two weeks of movies I'm watching.

This week.

Tuesday: Raya and the Last Dragon
Wednesday: Mortal Kombat (1995)

Next week.

Tuesday: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge
Wednesday: Tom & Jerry
Friday: Mortal Kombat (2021) and Ice Age

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding One Piece. I recall there's some rabbit girl character that's part of the Straw Hat Pirate crew, what's her name exactly?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel like I've been reading too much Foxtrot tonight.

I started with the 2008 strips, now I'm on the 2010 strips.

The new one introduces a (fictional) streaming service that's free, but costs money to remove content.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh...Seems Jordan Vogt-Roberts, director of Kong: Skull Island which I really loved is directing the live-action Gundam movie for NetFlix.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I currently have this stuck in my head
Fuzzy lumpkins is my least favorite villain in the PPG rouges gallery, no matter what version of the series it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom