• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
All the recurring characters don’t have last names. Gilgamesh, Cid, Biggs, and Wedge don’t have last names in any game.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What a journey that was.

Aside from Giratina, I'd call the biggest catches Armaldo and Krookodile. Krook has a unique shiny and is vaguely draconic enough to fit in my shiny dragon collection, and as for Armaldo I'm just a fan of it and anomalocaris in general.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What a journey that was.

Aside from Giratina, I'd call the biggest catches Armaldo and Krookodile. Krook has a unique shiny and is vaguely draconic enough to fit in my shiny dragon collection, and as for Armaldo I'm just a fan of it and anomalocaris in general.
I had to of gotten 25 shinies trying to get Zygarde.

D

Deleted member

by the way, i've stopped caring about my post to like ratio so i'm probably just going to be a regular now
I’m content with my 1000-ish like-to-post ratio at this point. Probably not gonna get any better from there, and I post so much anyway it’s not really worth my time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Adobe is actually a garbage ass company. Never seen a company be so greedy for a product that is super easy to simply find alternatives. **** is super expensive for starters, and then they charge gour ass for cancelling, and then they charge you even more if you want out early.

I normally don't encourage this, but please just pirate Adobe. Or use alternatives.

**** Adobe.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Adobe is actually a garbage ass company. Never seen a company be so greedy for a product that is super easy to simply find alternatives. **** is super expensive for starters, and then they charge gour ass for cancelling, and then they charge you even more if you want out early.

I normally don't encourage this, but please just pirate Adobe. Or use alternatives.

**** Adobe.
They mainly do this to rip off businesses that HAVE to buy legal copies. They know they can't stop home users from pirating, it's the businesses they want to be ***** to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom