• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It still baffles me that there are 91 Mario songs in this game yet so many of them are basically clones of each other. Like, four of the Mario Galaxy 1 songs are all basically the same song but slightly different. Did we really need that many song copies?

KillerCage

Smash Master
I have a question for everyone:

So someone responded to my comment on a Youtube video and said this:

"Today's marvel and dc films aren't even as good as the ones from the 90 and early 00s."

Do you agree or disagree with this commenter's opinion?
Heavily disagreed with both.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished watching the Snyder's Justice League. I thought it was really good.

Note that I haven't seen the original (or any other recent DC films beyond Shazam!)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1618089577619.png

I am tired. Just wanna feel happy, or something. Might play FFVII later on, been stuck on the bomb train mission for a while.

D

Deleted member

Fear it, dread it.

Autocorrect still arrive.
Whenever I get a new device I’ve made it a habit to turn it off immediately, because all I’ve had are bad experiences with it.

I like having the suggested words thing(it’s been a godsend for proofreading posts on my phone) but autocorrect usually just picks the first word it finds and makes typing stuff like emoticons and acronyms more difficult than it needs to be.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
When i had a phone i couldnt talk in spanish because auto correct kept defaulting to english.

I could not talk to family members.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So, what have y’all been up to?
Doing more sprites, etc.

I'm mostly finished with Kobold.

Ork is done.

And I tried more animations for Ghost Stalker. To be fair, it does actually move a lot normally(as it moves similar to a zombie, with its arms out. Sometimes the Gibdo is like this too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom