• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Remeber when they said tails loses it after Sonic disappears and we pan to tails and hes just in mild panic and no where near "losing it". I wanted to see tails go mental, god damn it
I assume by “it”, they meant his dignity.
7A9A131B-2C41-4FBF-91B7-03AA0A6240EB.jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
In response to that Youtube comment, I will say that I don't exactly agree with is opinion.

Whilst I cannot say much about the DC films in the past, the only decent Marvel films they had produced before the existance of the MCU was the first two Spider-Man films produced by Sam Raimi as well as the first two X-Men films.

I also watched the likes of Ghost Rider featuring Nicholas Cage, Daredevil featuring Ben Affleck, Elektra by Jennifer Garner and the Fantastic Four which once featured Chris Evans before he went on to become Steve Rogers and I felt they were ranged from poor to mediocre at best.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For me, Sonic games being serious blows all the fun away. It can be goofy and still have some serious like Eggman getting pissed or Sonic and Tails fightig in lost world but when its all serious,, its boring.

Its like watching political news all day everyday morning afternoon and night
I think it needs to find some sort of middle ground, like going full on to one extreme can be just as bad as going full to the other.

Real talk, Forces needed another year in the oven. I don't think its team was bad, it's just that they were super small and were given a laughable amount of time to actually make the game.

SEGA: "Hey Sonic Team, how goes development of the Hedgehog Engine 2?"

ST: "Oh, it's good! It's extremely versatile and the games made with it look great."

SEGA: "You been working on the first Sonic title with it?"

ST: "Yeah, we're in the early phases, but with a few years of development we could probably have something goo-"

SEGA: "November."

ST: "E-excuse me...?"

SEGA: Your game comes out this November. See you in about 10 months! :-)"
Agreed on the more time though I do think the team could’ve used more experienced people behind it as well as different writers.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok. But like... it’s a video game.
You keep talking to me like that and I'll bind your soul into an open world video game for the rest of eternity.
What was I supposed to do just put the controller down and wait? In a SONIC game?
You could play the game and collect the vials and animals and after you were done with a level, sacrifice them to the child, Snake. The eggs don't take THAT long to hatch.
And I’m not saying I WANT a Chao Garden mobile game. Just that I think it’s gonna happen.
Tbh, it probably would happen, but that would be the worst outcome, IMO.

Now, enough of this Sonic talk. I have a purple plesiosaur to hatch. Bye bye

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Chao Garden is a "you get it or you don't" kind of thing.

I personally hecking love the Chao Garden and 99% of the reason I still played SA2 multiple times a year before the modding community on PC was because of the Chao.
Me, my brother, and my friend went hard core on SA2's Chao Garden with an insane amount of hours put into it back in the day.

Then one day years later we went back to it to find out the save data was corrupted. :c

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Me, my brother, and my friend went hard core on SA2's Chao Garden with an insane amount of hours put into it back in the day.

Then one day years later we went back to it to find out the save data was corrupted. :c
Awww man, that's a huge shame. If you ever wanted to try and recreate your old Chao, the Steam port has tools for editing Chao save data, so you could in theory recreate your whole old Garden save if you remembered what it had.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Played some more Omori today.

I played all of the first Sunny Section, and I got lots of stuff to say, but first i'm gonna rest a bit so that I can collect my thoughts. 'cuz oh boy, this game man, Undertale as finally found a worthy rival when it come to game that give me lots of feels....and make me chuckle alot too.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember the rumors years ago of Xbox Game Pass coming to Switch?

Kind of wish it didn't happen because I've been wanting it ever since.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FFIII is very annoying late game. You get back attacked every second battle or so.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Remember the rumors years ago of Xbox Game Pass coming to Switch?

Kind of wish it didn't happen because I've been wanting it ever since.
I mean, it could still happen to be fair. At the very least something with Microsoft and Nintendo is happening because a Switch was spotted behind Phil in a livestream recently and he has a habit of putting teases behind him like that. And it was very obviously put on display intentionally alongside the figure for the Kojima mascot Ludens which seems to imply either Death Stranding or the next Kojima project is coming to Xbox. So Nintendo and Microsoft are definitely doing something.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Played some more Omori today.

I played all of the first Sunny Section, and I got lots of stuff to say, but first i'm gonna rest a bit so that I can collect my thoughts. 'cuz oh boy, this game man, Undertale as finally found a worthy rival when it come to game that give me lots of feels....and make me chuckle alot too.
Oooh can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I know what I'm dubbing later.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That comic is lie upon lies.

I seen the video with "oh ****, here come Pac-Man", you know the one.

Pac ain't a chad, he lost control of his life a long time ago.
HEY! That was over 14 YEARS ago!! He was in a dark point in his life and he’s cleaned up his act since then!!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo, why we trending?
I have no idea, I briefly skimmed and people were just sharing screenshots and videos of characters PSAs they were working on and tournament stuff. Even saw someone talking about PMEX Remix.

I think Twitter just randomly decided to shower it with love, lol.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I mean, it could still happen to be fair. At the very least something with Microsoft and Nintendo is happening because a Switch was spotted behind Phil in a livestream recently and he has a habit of putting teases behind him like that. And it was very obviously put on display intentionally alongside the figure for the Kojima mascot Ludens which seems to imply either Death Stranding or the next Kojima project is coming to Xbox. So Nintendo and Microsoft are definitely doing something.
With the insane amount of Microsoft content on the system since then and with xCloud launching last year, it gives me a little more hope.

The best bet on revealing it is E3.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I finally finished Mt. Colon in my map! I would post a picture, but Smashboards has a crap image uploader so I can't send the whole mountain :/

I went too crazy on the spawns, so there's dozens of species scatted throughout the mountain.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HEY! That was over 14 YEARS ago!! He was in a dark point in his life and he’s cleaned up his act since then!!
Yeah, suuuure.

Those Pac-Combo I see in Ultimate just show to me he never truly got over his dark past.

Like look at him.

Does it look like the face of mercy?

Oooh can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I know what I'm dubbing later.
Welp, gentleman, let me share my thought (oh and, tagging osby osby too 'cuz ;) )

So like I said in my previous post, today was basically Sunny Day. I did everything I could in Faraway Town and since I didn't look up at a guide, I can only hope I haven't missed anything too big. ^^` (killing fly is definitly the best sidequests so far)

As someone who doesn't live in a big town, the environements, the music, and the general ambience of Faraway Town just hit me right at home. While I don't have a cult dedicated to trash where I live, the characters are just so charming, that even the lack of names for lots of them don't bother too much. Even if it would have been nice.

The fact it also give me Deltarune Hometown vibe also make me feel alot of things. Especially the vibe that things are familiar...but not quite the same, time as passed on, and while we can't relive those memories and may not remember some folks, we can forge new one if we try.

Speaking off characters, Kel, Kel, Kel....what a homie he is, while he does make mistakes, you know it's not because he is a bad person, far from of it in fact. He is so nice & funny, I honestly wonder how you could hate him. Find him annoying at time? Sure, but fully hate him? Nah dawg, we don't do that here. (tho his simple vision of things can cause alot of problems here and there, especially when it come to Aubrey...)

My man THE MAVERICK is as great as I was expecting when I saw stuff about him online. He is a total loser who can't back up ****, but he try & fail so hard, you can't help but like him, either out of pity or because he is just that cool.😎 (That, and alongside other characters, I feel he could fit really well in Kid Next Doors)

Aubrey...well, on top of giving Susie Deltarune competition in term of mean girl. After seeing how jovial & innocent her headspace version is, it's honestly really hard to see her so distant to her previous friend at time. Especially at the church when peoples started to talk badly about her. Even if she's a jerk, she ddin't deserve to be ridicule here. (I also managed to beat her without using the knife on the first encounter with her, mostly because I didn't want to hurt her & knew what would have happened if I did so)

Finding hallucinations of Headspace enemies & even past version of Basil & Aubrey in Town was also really...idk,it just make me feel for Sunny in a way. Seeing what stuff inspired elements/characters in Headspace just make you think alot on the moment. Like Pluto being Kel's pet rock.

Speaking of Basil, oh boy, he is a mess, and when I entered the bathroom after lunch at his home, I will just say that I wasn't expecting what I saw lol. He need a ton of hugs for sure...and therapy too. Lots of characters need therapy in general.

I catched early on that food isn't good for healing, medecine is the best in real life as we all know....even if the image of Sunny putting ton of bandana on Kel head as he get hit by Aubrey headbutt over & over again, yet still keep throwing his basket ball at her is quite funny.

Finally, while i'm not afraid of spiders, Something-Spider and the moment before it is like something (haha) you need to tell peoples who are scared of spiders about before they play the game. Otherwise they might be traumatized for life. :v

And yeah, I think that's all I had to say. Back in Headspace now, look forward to what happen next & returning to the real world later!....man, the Omori Route is going to kill my soul when I play it. ;_;

Oh and, those two tracks are definitly high on my list of favourite Omori soundtrack now, just sayin'.
God bless the music in this game.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, suuuure.

Those Pac-Combo I see in Ultimate just show to me he never truly got over his dark past.

Like look at him.

Does it look like the face of mercy?
If anything, he’s learned not to let his dark past take control of him or hold him back. He’s grown stronger now that he’s accepted it and moved forward. We should all learn from his example.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If anything, he’s learned not to let his dark past take control of him or hold him back. He’s grown stronger now that he’s accepted it and moved forward. We should all learn from his example.
Say the Pac-Man main.
mario face huh.png
Tho really, what I really care are the galaxy brain play you Pac-Man players somehow got. So long you got that, you're all cool on my list.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Minecraft has been making Tuff into a more important block in the way it spawns - But tuff still has absolutely NO uses other than just aesthetic. You can't even get tuff stairs or polished tuff or anything.

Tuff needs SOMETHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom