• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ive decided that my next Japanese import for the Switch will be Medabots Classic collection.
Entirely because that collection has the 2 GBA games i played a lot as a kid so it would be cool to have a new physical copy of those.

Should have been Unleashed, that game is WAY better than Colors.
Agreed.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been working my way through the Monsterverse and finished Godzilla: King of the Monsters. I thought when Mothra showed up that it would fight Godzilla but I didn't know they were protecting each other?

Next one on my list, Godzilla vs Kong. That'll be watched next Friday, got other movies to watch and I like to spread out similar movies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm past that. That level sucked.

Crash 1 as a whole is just OK. Maybe cool back then, but it's kinda just cool nowadays.

Hopefully 2 and 3 are better
2 and 3 are better. 2 is way easier. 3 has some mean levels like the driving levels and Bug Light.
I'm at Lights Out in Crash 1, and I 100%ed Crash 2.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Getting the box gem in Rings of Power was a *****. But getting the box gem in Area 51 is much worse.

KillerCage

Smash Master
You got it, Bucky.
I see the potential, but there are so many plot treads that it is difficult to keep track of everything.
The topic of everyone's dependency on Sonic eventually kicking them in the butt is a good idea.
I feel it should not have be Shadow who suggested it; it felt forced.
I think the cast could have shrunk a tad as that help the pacing.
Aside from things needing to be spread out, you made a decent start.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I doubt I’m gonna get tired of just mindlessly slaughtering the Covenant. The grunts in particular, mowing them down is plenty hilarious, until it gets sad because of the pity you feel, but then it just becomes funny again thanks to their voices.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I see the potential, but there are so many plot treads that it is difficult to keep track of everything.
The topic of everyone's dependency on Sonic eventually kicking them in the butt is a good idea.
I think the cast could have shrunk a tad as that help the pacing.
Aside from things needing to be spread out, you made a decent start.
I mean it’s mostly setup for future parts. Knuckles’s part as well as the parts afterwards will be more straightforward.

How do you suggest it could’ve been handled?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I doubt I’m gonna get tired of just mindlessly slaughtering the Covenant. The grunts in particular, mowing them down is plenty hilarious, until it gets sad because of the pity you feel, but then it just becomes funny again thanks to their voices.
Just beware the Grunts that charge at you, those ones are actually kinda dangerous.

Actually depending on the Halo you're playing this might not be an issue at all.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
I’ve never actually beaten a sonic game. I’ll always just play the first couple levels and get uninterested lmao

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Just beware the Grunts that charge at you, those ones are actually kinda dangerous.

Actually depending on the Halo you're playing this might not be an issue at all.
I’m playing through the first right now. It’s actually my first time playing any of the campaigns, I would always just goof off in Forge and Firefight when I was younger.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Holy crap they actually had Pokemon cards at my local store for the first time in months. Only the overpriced single packs with a useless promo card but I'll take it! It's honestly been easier to hunt Shiny Pokemon and pull 5*s than it has been to find cards in the wild the past few months. lol

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Finally! I can can kick ass in Smash just by THINKING I kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom