• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Guess you couldn't take this.

With all these Sonic jokes, Wade's gonna be after me. But don't worry everyone, in the end, I'll just escape from the city: 'Cause no matter what happens, I'll never give up the fight, 'cause it doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right.
Guys, I’ve come to make an announcement.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Not sure if I’ll pick up the Sonic Colors remake but considering it’s one of the few sonic games I haven’t touched yet it’s a bit of a tossup.

Still, gotta love how fast it was confirmed. lol.

D

Deleted member

Training is done now for today.

It was mostly just paperwork stuff, but it was really boring because they gave us a packet which literally had all the info they were telling us anyway, so I sped read that multiple times in the first two hours and was bored for the rest of the time.

Tommorow is the day when we get assigned rides though which is gonna be :4wario2:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm gonna hit the hay I think. I'm doing some checks on the story and then I'll post it tomorrow to those I've tagged before I go out for the biking exercise.

Goodnight ****lords. And friends. And both.

Ape Escape
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Man vs Monkey! The greatest fight of all time!

You know there is gonna be some drunkard trying to catch it.

Like I want to see animals escaping from my zoo but nooo I have to get the boring rioting. I want to go out on a walk and see some monkey or a rare bird escape and go what the ****?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna hit the hay I think. I'm doing some checks on the story and then I'll post it tomorrow to those I've tagged before I go out for the biking exercise.

Goodnight ****lords. And friends. And both.

Man vs Monkey! The greatest fight of all time!

You know there is gonna be some drunkard trying to catch it.

Like I want to see animals escaping from my zoo but nooo I have to get the boring rioting. I want to go out on a walk and see some monkey or a rare bird escape and go what the ****?
Final Fantasy fans when they see the rouge ostritch escape the Zoo

Dutch Raikuna

Actually wait. I just found a major error in my story's lore that probably doesn't make sense.

****. I'm gonna have to resolve this first.

I'm fine with some anachronisms in my story but this is a bit of a nope.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic has been in plenty of games.. but what about Sanic? I wish there was a Sanic Cullarz.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Dutch Raikuna

And this is why I'm glad I don't have kids or very young siblings or cousins.

No. I'm not giving you a few hundred pounds worth of a phone so you can wreck it. Or my Switch.

Plus thank **** I have a condescending millie mother living with me who'd allow that to happen.

Mini rant done. I go to sleep.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive decided that my next Japanese import for the Switch will be Medabots Classic collection.
Entirely because that collection has the 2 GBA games i played a lot as a kid so it would be cool to have a new physical copy of those.

LETS GOOOOOO
Should have been Unleashed, that game is WAY better than Colors.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I respect people who don’t like Colors. It’s a video game, people having different taste and opinions is not something to get hot and bothered by in the slightest.

I like Unleashed. Not nearly as much as Colors (I’m sorry but the Werehog is just kinda bleh), but I hope that gets some love soon too so it’s fans can be as happy as I am. :)

D

Deleted member

A̷̮̝̦͙̤͑͌̚ ̶̨̺̯̬̤͖͕͈̯̈́̋̉̏͂̈́͝M̶̻̰͒́̉̾͝ ̸̪̺̜̹̝͛̏̃̽̒͝Ȯ̷̬̬̱̈́̈́̉ ̸͙̠͍̺͉̻̏̎̊͝N̴̰̓̊̃̆̚̕͠ ̵̡̗̗͋́G̴̥͙͎̗͉̗̤̽̐̏͌̆̾ͅ ̴̨̗̈́̓͐́͘̕͝ͅŮ̵̦͕ ̵̱̒̋S̴̡̭͙̩͙͎̜̃͛́̈́̈͐̚ ̵̖̼̜̀͒̒̐̎͝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom