• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I swear, these mothe****ers that have only played MH World are too damn capture crazy. Everyone online is doing nothing BUT capture and its even worse when you say "DONT CAPTURE" and they ignore you and try to capture anyway

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
hmmm..... some of the theories surrounding FNaF: Security Breach have got me thinking about a potential Smash Fighter. But I won't explain it until after that game has been released and combed through.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thinking of entertaining myself tonight by trying to get myself banned a few subreddits.

The "authoritarian country" ones by spamming I love the tentacle from Futurama.

Or I could finally watch the Fate films. Or both.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I ended up watching a documentary on Authoritarianism. You know the "tightness and cult like" of some countries. All I can say is once again I am glad I am from a place where I am allowed by treaty to define how I can see the country I live in and one of the few places in the world with that ability.

And I look at how some crave to power and it reminds every time to look at how microscopic our lifetimes are in the scale of everything. Like I just don't get stuff like that.
What's there to achieve doing being a power-hungry ass like that when you can make a life out of enjoying the small things instead?

Just me rambling while waiting for my dinner to cook. Making BBQ beef and chips so looking forward to that. Was gonna make sweet chilli chicken but ran out of sweet chilli sauce.

Gotta love food.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve been setting up our trampoline in the backyard and man

my arms feel like they’re about to fall off :facepalm:(not literally of course but you get the idea)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
E3 is back :happysheep:

And that means we're probably waiting til June for CP10.

Expected tbh.
I can also finally make a new Nintendo E3 BINGO card after being denied it last year. :b:

Might do a Microsoft one this year too.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
E3 is back :happysheep:

And that means we're probably waiting til June for CP10.

Expected tbh.
I can finally continue one of my favorite yearly traditions.

Watching the other presentations in mild interest because I don’t own those consoles, and then watching the Nintendo presentation and jumping out of my seat.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I can finally continue one of my favorite yearly traditions.

Watching the other presentations in mild interest because I don’t own those consoles, and then watching the Nintendo presentation and jumping out of my seat.
I'mma probably gonna try to stream my reaction to the Nintendo one if work will let me take a day in June. Fingers crossed. 🤞

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I voiced Bowser Jr. for GabaLeth.
I am never doing that voice again. ...Unless they ask me very nicely.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

About Omori, have you ever got problems like:

1) the screen flickering to white at random while in fullscreen?

and

2)Your controller disconnecting at some points?

If yes, have you found a way to deal with both?
I've had the screen flicker issue. Not sure how to fix it. As for the controller issue, that might be something with the controller itself. I play Omori with a controller too, and it's never disconnected once.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I voiced Bowser Jr. for GabaLeth.
I am never doing that voice again. ...Unless they ask me very nicely.

I've had the screen flicker issue. Not sure how to fix it. As for the controller issue, that might be something with the controller itself. I play Omori with a controller too, and it's never disconnected once.
Went to play the game in not fullscreen mode, and I didn't got any problems.

Plus the controller didn't disconnect this time, sooooo think I'm good for now.

also, as I said in my previous post, I HAVE ALOT TO SAY, just had a big gamer session, so here we go.

Today I entered Otherworld after Omori got over his fear of height.

So what first thing did I do? Why of course, fighting Pluto with a lvl4 party!

Kel & Aubrey died, but I managed to to destroy both of Pluto arms before he killed Omori & Hero, and without his flex power, me and my homie Hero took him down at last!...tho sadly Kel & Aubrey got no exp.

Soo after some healing, exploring & whatnot, after I find out about Capt.Spab- I mean, Space Ex-Boyfriend, I decide to go in his backyard....and fight Earth without any grinding!

This time, somehow surviving it's ultimate attakc, Omori & Aubrey survived!...but Hero and Kel yet again fall over. Meaning Kel was quite left behind at this point. So for my boi sake, I went out of my way to fight enemies so that he could catch up!

I also did a ton of exploring & got lots of items in the process. I also did all the sidequests I could find, including the flower puzzle one, the crow one, the lost child one, etc...

Once I reached the Junkyard, on my way to get that mixtape, I managed to get a ton of

TRASH

Which I then throwed the recycle machine to get ton of money & some cool pieces of equipments. I also got some trash while exploring Otherworlds.

Trash aside, I encountered the Kool-Aid Man Life Jam Guy! He killed all of us beside Omori! It was great!

Finally, after beating up some enemies in the way inn, I faced the worst enemy of them all...THE DOWNLOAD WINDOW!....

Tho it actually went better than expected, like no one died. By that point, I think I got the gameplay well enough in my pocket to get what to do and what not, tho it's still the beginning so we will see.

Annnd yeah, after doing some more sidequests, I saved & stopped my session before I meet Space Ex-Boyfriend once again.

Overall, had a great freakin' time. Couldn't stop playin' and I can't wait to play more.

Hope I was detailled enough! And remember:

Pluto is best planet.

and Kel is best boi.

WHEN I FLEX, I FEEL MY BEST!!!!!!

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My E3 Predictions:

CAPCOM:
  • The one project that I am certain we will get further information is Pragmata which was shown last year if I recall.
  • Although I can't say for certain when it will happen due to their main focus on the 5th Season Pass of Street Fighter V, but maybe we could expect a small tease of Street Fighter VI?
  • Also I do recall that a new Ace Attorney game and a translated version of the long awaited Great Ace Attorney from that Capcom leak a while back. If they are going to unveil the new AA games, it will likely be revealed within the Nintendo Direct.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Went to play the game in not fullscreen mode, and I didn't got any problems.

Plus the controller didn't disconnect this time, sooooo think I'm good for now.

also, as I said in my previous post, I HAVE ALOT TO SAY, just had a big gamer session, so here we go.

Today I entered Otherworld after Omori got over his fear of height.

So what first thing did I do? Why of course, fighting Pluto with a lvl4 party!

Kel & Aubrey died, but I managed to to destroy both of Pluto arms before he killed Omori & Hero, and without his flex power, me and my homie Hero took him down at last!...tho sadly Kel & Aubrey got no exp.

Soo after some healing, exploring & whatnot, after I find out about Capt.Spab- I mean, Space Ex-Boyfriend, I decide to go in his backyard....and fight Earth without any grinding!

This time, somehow surviving it's ultimate attakc, Omori & Aubrey survived!...but Hero and Kel yet again fall over. Meaning Kel was quite left behind at this point. So for my boi sake, I went out of my way to fight enemies so that he could catch up!

I also did a ton of exploring & got lots of items in the process. I also did all the sidequests I could find, including the flower puzzle one, the crow one, the lost child one, etc...

Once I reached the Junkyard, on my way to get that mixtape, I managed to get a ton of

TRASH

Which I then throwed the recycle machine to get ton of money & some cool pieces of equipments. I also got some trash while exploring Otherworlds.

Trash aside, I encountered the Kool-Aid Man Life Jam Guy! He killed all of us beside Omori! It was great!

Finally, after beating up some enemies in the way inn, I faced the worst enemy of them all...THE DOWNLOAD WINDOW!....

Tho it actually went better than expected, like no one died. By that point, I think I got the gameplay well enough in my pocket to get what to do and what not, tho it's still the beginning so we will see.

Annnd yeah, after doing some more sidequests, I saved & stopped my session before I meet Space Ex-Boyfriend once again.

Overall, had a great freakin' time. Couldn't stop playin' and I can't wait to play more.

Hope I was detailled enough! And remember:

Pluto is best planet.

and Kel is best boi.

WHEN I FLEX, I FEEL MY BEST!!!!!!
I'm glad you're enjoying it! And yes, collect that trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom